37.

smut warning xx

I give his hand a tiny squeeze before he turns his hand around to entwine our fingers. I meet his eyes—they're glimmering. He seems to be at a loss for words. I know he was hoping for this outcome but didn't expect it.

I shock him a bit more when I whisper the following few words.

"I love you."

He looks like he could be having a stroke. He is that moved by my words.

"Kiya, are you serious?" He asks softly, "is this real?"

He squeezes my hand.

I give him a nod, "I promise it's real. I love you." I smile, my eyes are glossy, "I'm not saying this because I don't want to spend the holidays alone."

We both chuckle at that.

He gets out of his seat, and I turn my body towards him, staying seated on my stool. I spread my knees for him to stand in between them.

He reaches his free hand up to touch my face, gently caressing my cheekbone with his thumb. His eyes bore into mine. They are full of many emotions—mostly an adoring look.

"Kiya darling," our entwined hands rest on my lap. His thumb traces over my lower lip now. His gaze diverts there quickly before he meets my eyes again. "I'm so in love with you."

With each word, his face comes closer to mine, "I love you." He clarifies once more, and his lips touch mine.

It's a slow kiss. I'm mesmerized by it. I absolutely go up in the kiss. Del's lips slowly move with mine, opening our mouths just enough to let our tongues dance with each other. It's a delicious kiss—I can't get enough of it. With my free hand, I reach for his neck pulling him more into me. His hips push into mine, and I can feel how hard he is already. I bet if I looked down, I would see it straining to the seam of his pants.

We break for air, softly breathing against each other's lips. His forehead rests against mine, eyes full of lust.

"I love you so much, Del," I whisper and give him another peck.

"I love you, my ice baby." His lips curve into a smile against mine. He gives me another kiss. His lips travel over my jaw, and he kisses me all the way to my ear and whispers, "I missed you so much, darling. I'm so sorry for everything that happened." his lips move down my neck with his kisses.

He wraps both arms around me to hug me close to him as his face stays buried in my neck. My hands are on the back of his head, my fingers tangled in his hair.

I wasn't planning on ending up like this. I wasn't going to tell Del I loved him. I wasn't planning on kissing him. I thought I would just grand him my time during a nice meal he made and give him some space to explain himself. Never had I expected to give in to him.

I don't regret it, not at all.

Finally, speaking those words to him was so relieving. I had been stuck with the feeling for quite some time now and to finally have it out in the open feels so good. To express it to him is so deliberating.

Let's not even mention getting him to reciprocate my feelings.

The feeling I got when he said those three little words to me is beyond this world.

I know it's real.

I pull my head back a little, my mouth levels with his ear, "take me to the shower." I whisper.

I practically hear him groan at my words.

His hands go to my ass, and he lifts me effortlessly. Full of confidence, he strides towards the bathroom with me in his arms.