Chapter Four: Goodbyes

"I...I'm so h...happy your back!" Suma was sobbing while hugging Yumi. Yumi just patted her head trying to calm her down.

"I'm glad to see you made it, but you were taught by me and Tengen-Sama!" Makio said, praising herself.

"Are you hurt anywhere Yumi-Chan?" Hinatsuru asked, having bandages ready in hand.

Uzui saw the scene and chuckled. They all turned their heads toward the sound looking at Uzui. "Did you do a flamboyant job Mimi?" Uzui asked Yumi.

"All the demons there were just as weak as you said they would be."

"That's no surprise there, they were weak enough to get caught and imprisoned there. But i'm proud of you becoming a official Demon Slayer and becoming my official Tsuguko"

They  just talked about his and Yumi's experience in the Final Selection.

It's been twelve days since the Final Selection. A masked man was walking through the bamboo path that led to where the home of Yumi was. Yumi could hear someone whistling. She went out the front door to see who it was. There she saw the masked man. He went in front of Yumi and took off a cloth that was holding something.

"Greetings, my name is Satō Haru, I am the one who made Aku Yumi's blade. These blades are forged with Peacock ore. As requested I made it into the Dual Cleavers that are needed for your breathing technique."

"I am Aku Yumi. It is a pleasure to meet you. Thank you for making my request."

The man hands the blades to Yumi. Yumi carefully held the blades as they changed color. They went from the ironish-blue to a beautiful green.

"What a beautiful but sad color you got there."

"What do you mean Satō-San?"

"That green color is pleasant to the eyes but the color means empty future,"

Yumi just looked at her blades and their color.

"Anyway I hope I don't see you again. Meaning if I see you again that means that you broke the blades." The man warned Yumi as she felt goosebumps running down her back.

"I won't do that, these blades are the ones that will help me defeat demons. Thank you again for making these beautiful blades."

They exchanged bows and the man left.