Chapter Eight: Kamado & His Friends

"Mimi! I got your next mission ready!" I heard Uzui-San's voice.

"What is my next mission, Uzui-San?" I said with a groggy voice.

"Well first, you know that kid from the hashira meeting? You'll have a mission with him and other people including the Flame Hashira."

"You mean I'll have a mission with Rengoku-San and Kamado?"

"Exactly! Show off what me and my flashy wives have taught you!"

I just sighed getting up from my futon. "So my actual first mission won't be alone and I have the mission with kamado who has broken one of the rules?"

"I guess so? Anyways get ready, you'll leave once the sun starts setting down, as for me I have a mission right now so....Bye!" Uzui-San just left out the window in a flashy way.

I saw the sun going down as I was changing out of my kimono into my Demon Slayer uniform.

"Caw! Follow me Yumi-San! Caw!" Akari yelled out the window. I followed her to a train station.

There I saw Kamado and two other male demon slayers. One of them was a boy who was also in the Final Selection, the one with yellow hair. The other one had a boar head covering his face. They were drawing a lot of attention towards themselves. I just sighed knowing this is going to give me a headache.