Tsuguko of the Sound Hashira facts!

The name was originally "Pink spider lily" Where Yumi was the heir to Kibutsugi Muzan, but that was kinda boring for the Author once they started writing/typing the chapters. (Just made like two or three chapters, which are now going to be a mini series within the book.)

The Author was thinking about Yumi making her own breathing style out of sound breathing, but it sounded like too much work.

Yumi's original name was going to be Aya meaning "Colorful".

When she was first designed, she had blue hair with gray eyes.

Yumi's personality switches between people and situations.

Yumi in this fandom stands around 175cm.

Yumi in fact is quite observant and smart.

Uzui at the time of Yumi's adoption was, believe it or not, looking forward to meeting her.

Genya, in Kimetsu Academy, was originally going to be her best friend without any romantic feelings involved until a friend pointed out that they would look good together somehow.

The reason why the author chose Genya may or may not be because Genya is their favorite character.

Whenever Genya talks to Yumi infront of Uzui (and sometimes Rengoku), he tries to ignore the glaring he gets.

Originally Tanjiro and Yumi were supposed to have a big sister and little brother bond but the Author decided not to do it.

The Author does not have a schedule. Neither for chapters nor sleep. (currently 11. Now 2.)

The Author's mind is currently deciding if she should kill off some characters or not. (Sorry Kyōjurō.)

Yumi loves tea.

One song that Yumi's character is kinda related to is 'My Way' by Ava Max.

Yumi has a garden in the Uzui household and Hinatsuru helps water the plants when she can.

Yumi has not let Suma into the kitchen since the 'burnt dinner' incident.

The author has a whole 16 pages of ideas for this book.

The author is also contemplating whether to do Yumi in the One Piece fandom next.

Word count: 320