Chapter Nineteen: Uzui's wives join in battle!

"Look who's talking you maggot! Gross!" Inosuke yelled at the obi belt.

"You dare insult me?! You stinkbug!" The obi belt launched a forward attack to Inosuke but Inosuke just cut the obi before it even touched him.

While Inosuke was distracting the demon obi, Yumi was cutting all the humans out of the belt. There she saw two familiar faces. Suma and Makio. 'So this is where they were. I'm sure that Uzui-San is coming soon.'

"You are really grossing me out maggot sash! Look how sluggish you are! You got greedy and swallowed too many humans! There's no way that an attack from an overweight worm can ever hope to land on Inosuke-Sama! So lose some weight! And don't come back 'til you have."

Soon all the pieces that Yumi cut out came out the women who got trapped in the belt.

'Dammit. He distracted me while that girl cut out the humans. After all that trouble having stored up all those humans. And he has some sharp senses!! Especially his abnormal ability to sense bloodlust. No matter which direction I attack from, he can sense my attacks and evade them. I never expected two Demon Slayers to come into the food storehouse, what'll we do?'

'Take them alive.' Another voice said in the demon's head. 'They were the ones who got in the way when I captured Makio. They were both beautiful. Use the preserved humans to your full advantage. You may kill any of them except for the ten prettiest ones. It may be more difficult to take them alive and not just kill them. But eat some humans there and strengthen your own power.'

Just as Inosuke was going to slice the demon, his katanas couldn't go through.

'I can't cut it!? Is it because of the squirming?!'

The demon then tried to attack Inosuke, but he douged.

"Breath of the Beast, Sixth Fang: Jagged Gnaw!" Inosuke released simultaneous slashes with his two katanas from both directions in a saw-like movement.

"There's no point in cutting me. I'm not the real body after all. But more importantly, you worked so hard to save those girls. Your little friend left them neglected. I can immediately regain the strength I lost from getting hit by you."

The demon then the other parts of the demon went to attack the woman that Yumi had cut out.

'Crap! Where the hell is Yumi?! Did she leave?!'

Before they could reach the women, kunais were thrown at the demon, stopping them.

There stood Makio and Suma with kunais in their hands.

"Maggot sash, huh? Couldn't have put it better myself!" Makio said.

"That thing is so gross. You are so right. I'm telling Tengen-Sama!" Suma said with tiers in her eyes.

Suma and Makio started to block attacks where the demon was targeting.

"We'll back you up, so good luck there boar head!"

"Who the hell are you guys?! And where is Delmi?!" Inosuke shouted.

"We're Uzui's wives! But I can't fight very well. So don't expect that much of me!" Suma yelled.

Suddenly Makio hit Suma in the back. "SUMAAA!! Stop acting like a weakling!"

"But, but Makio-San, you know I'm just a worthless loser right!? And I got captured right away!"

Inosuke just sweatdropped at the scene.

"I can't protect all these captured people!! I'm probably going to be the first one to die!"

"That's right, you get it. Now, who should I go for first?" The demon said.

"That ass! That's not it's real body? If that's true then this is bad! This fight's never going to end!" Inosuke said.

Then Inosuke got the feeling of someone behind him.

In a flash, the demon was cut into multiple pieces.

(A/N- Sorry for the short chapter. Also, thank you so much for the 1K views on this book again!)

Word count: 614