Demon Chapter #1

It has been three months since Akako was brought to the Infinity Castle.

 And in between those months Muzan has been experimenting with her, slowly giving small amounts of his blood to her unborn child. Of course in that process, turning Akako into a demon. 

Akako has tried to escape many times, and has even tried to kill herself in the process. She still had human feelings. She didn't want her and her husband's child to be the heir to such a horrible and disgusting demon. Of course failing due to Muzan being able to read her mind and having her superived by Nakime.

A lower moon has been given the task to hunt and bring in humans for her to eat. And of course still having her human emotions, refused to eat them. Resulting in Muzan having to punish her arms be out in the sun and having to force food her, for he did not want a weak child. 

...

"Just kill me already. There are so many women who are pregnant, why did you choose me?" There on the floor of the Infinity Castle laid a tired Akako, who was just regenerating her arms slowly.

 "Don't think you are special. You just happen to be the only one who has survived this long. Many other women have died from just a drop of my blood." There stood Muzan, cleaning his hands from Akako's blood. "I hope you learned your lesson this time, because next time, not only will you have your arms in the sun but your legs too."

Muzan then got parts of the human body and shoved chuncks of them into Akako's mouth, having no choice but to swallow them.

"Eat or else." Muzan glared at her.

Akako then started to eat slowly. She felt disgusted with herself. 

'Kami-Sama, please I beg you. Forgive me for doing such horrible things. and please forgive my child  if they are ever born following his footsteps.'

"Stop thinking such useless things woman and eat."

'Please Kami-Sama, please...'

Word count: 334