Chapter 25: Betrayal Of The Senses

"Hey, back off." Yumi looked at the blue eyed clone. 

The demon slightly tensed their shoulders. "Another Hashira?" It whispered to itself. 

As Yumi had it distracted, Genya quickly got out his shot gun and shot the Demon's head, blasting it mostly away. The other demon was full speeding towards Genya, Yumi swiftly threw another kunai straight into the demon's head, which then blew up. Unfortunately,   Genya wasn't fast enough to avoid the blue eye's attack, causing him to get a huge gash wound across his torso, which led him to cough up some blood.  

"Genya!" Yumi shouted.

"Look over here Bitch!" The red eyed clone only managed to graze her left cheek, right where Sato had cut it before. 

Yumi managed to dodge, a small sting on her cheek now. Yumi was full of annoyance, then she saw Genya try to cut off the blue eyed, only to get electrocuted. Yumi went to cut off the red eyed's head off to buy her enough time to help Genya out. 

Tanjiro got flung over to the building that they were in, all clones where finally at the same spot. The wind demon was about to launch an attack before Yumi cut off both his arms. But the other clones attacked about the same time. Only Yumi got in the attacks way. 

'Its always when I'm with him, everything about him screams 4!'  Yumi thought in her head, as she saw Tanjiro decapitate all of the clone's heads down, other than the blue eyed one, which was with Genya. 

'Genya!' Last time Yumi saw him he was gravely injured! She quickly got up, running to where she could hear Genya breathing heavily. She saw Tanjiro standing there still. She couldnt under stand why, but thats when she saw Genya. 

Sharp teeth, the eyes, and his sound it all indicated that he was a demon. But that was impossible! She would have known if he were a demon this whole time! The sound waves between demons and humans are completely different!

Word Count: 345

(A/N): Im Back!!!!! It's been sooooooooooo long! Here's a short chapter, I was hoping to make it a longer chapter, but i guess I'll do that for next time! Ngl, I wanna do a QNA! 

Put Questions Here!: