Little Lizzie

After I was certain the threat was gone, I knelt down in front of the little girl and pulled her in for a hug, letting her cry on my shoulder. The new recruit, bolt, stood awkwardly to the side unsure of what to do. He seemed a bit shocked to see me, the hell raiser, kneeled on the cold, wet floor of a dingy alleyway hugging a sobbing little girl, whose face was buried in to my shoulder, though, something must have snapped him out of his daze as he came and knelt beside me.

What felt like hours later but was probably five minutes, she stopped. The girl froze before pulling back, apologising profusely. I gave her a small reassuring smile and comforted her, telling her everything was ok, she was safe now.

Finally I asked her for her name.

" Lizzie, my name's Lizzie."
A grin covered my face and I took her hand, wrapped an arm around Bolts shoulders and told her about the family waiting for her at home...
The journey was filled with stories and promises of a family. I knew that I had nothing to worry about, the others would accept her, maybe not all of them willingly but Leah will take her in and Adam won't object Leah's wish. It wasn't going to be easy for Lizzie but at least now she has a family standing by her side, cheering her on.

Authors note:
Hi! Thankyou for reading my story, I really appreciate it!
If your enjoying The story of Logan Grey don't forget to comment and/or vote
Sorry the updates are a bit all over the place. I've got exams at the minute so I'll try to update about once a week.
Again massive thankyou for reading❤