our own seperate ways

Days past, weeks past, and finally i was allowed to leave the hospital.
Luckily, because I was still considered a child and was under the child services, I had insurance. I dread to think what just would have done if didn't.

Now though, I wanted to be with Lizzie. Everyday she had been here. Telling me what had been happening in her life. Lizzie spoke so highly of her Foster family. They had two dogs, a chocolate laboratory bamed Coco and a springer spaniel, Lexi. The dogs seemed cute, i cant lie. The damily sounded perfect for lizzie. Apparently the family were considering adopting Lizzie. After spending a few weeks with her,  they realised that Lizzie was the missing piece to their perfect family.

It hurt. It really hurt.

This new start was meant to be a way for us to stay together. However, she is happy.
Never have I seen her so free before.

Maybe it would be good for her. Who knows, maybe they would allow me to visit.
I snorted to myself; that's if they don't ship me off miles away first.

A Foster carer had been found to take me in.
How long I would stay there was a mystery. Never had I been in care before, although I have heard about what it's like, jumping from one family to the next, never really belonging.
Never in a million dreams did I imagine I'd end up in the system. I'd heard from others horror stories that would leave me uneasy for weeks. It's how I learned never to trust someone who would say they would help. They thought they were, but they weren't. Not in the long run.

At least lizzie was gonna be able to have a new start. Hopefully the family would continue to be good for her. I just wish i could be a part of it.

I guess we all have to go our own way eventually...

The lady seemed nice. Very motherly, thats for sure. She told me her name, but I don't remember it.
It felt like cotton had been stuffed in my ears.
The social worker and Foster carer seemed like a distant echo. They were probably talking about me, and whilst that did annoy me, it didn't cause a big reaction like it normally did. I tell myself it's because I'm still ill. But i know it's because I didn't plan to stick around long.
I still had the money.

Authors note
Hi everyone!
I hope you're all well.
It's been hectic round here recently but I managed to write this for you guys.
This is the last chapter of The Story Of Logan Grey. I'll explain more in the next update.
Don't forget to vote or comment.
Bye for now!