Big Decisions

The clouds darkened and groaned, echoing in the narrow alley, haunting me. None of it seemed to make any sense. One sentence was going through my mind as if on repeat; what just happened?

Scar yelled at me. I don't know what. He yelled again.Still, i did not notice.

All this money, he just gave up.
Why?
"Because I protect my own."

What did he mean by that? Why would he say that? Did it mean anything to me?
All these questions left with no answers coming felt like a buzz in my head getting louder and louder.

"Oi! Ya deaf!?" He was beside me. I jumped. Still so caught up in my thoughts I hadn't realised he was there.
"Sorry." I muttered under my breath, brushed past him and headed in. This called for a gang meeting.

Leah rounded everyone up. I stood there in front of them, for once at a lost for words. I cleared my throat, then leaped into what storm had done.
Silence rang like a siren engulfed the room. Different emotions fluttered across everyone's faces. Some were shocked, others angry. while some still remained as emotionless as ever. I locked eyes with Leah.
" I don't know what to do" I admitted broken.

Immediately she came over and gave me a short hug, when she pulled back she locked her eyes with mine and said,
"Go. Go follow your heart. Wherever you go, no matter what you do, we will always be there. In here"
She placed her hand over my heart. Reminding me so much of ma. She had once said the same thing, not long after my father had gone. I looked to Adam, he gave me a small nod of acceptance.
Then I saw Lizzie. She looked devastated.
In that moment, I realised, if I were to leave, I couldn't without her. She was my little sister.

Authors note
Thankyou for reading! I really hope your enjoying this story. Let me know if there's anything you're wanting to see happen and I can't try and include it.
Don't forget to comment or vote if you are enjoying the story!