Found Out

Lizzie's POV
Huddled in the corner, staying as close to Logan as possible, I held my breath, hoping that i had just imagined it.
if someone's comes in now, what's going to happen? ...

No. Stop thinking like that Liz!
Those thoughts left only to be replaced with more thoughts of the exact dame thing! As  each of the  scenarios were played out in my head, they each got more worse than the one before.

Oh no. They're coming!
I could hear them. At least two men. The laughter and the low, rumbling of their voices floated down to me.
Closer and closer.
Louder and louder.
Silence.

They had halted on the steps.

We had been seen.

Holding my breath, I didn't dare move a muscle.

"What are you doing down here?"
The guy had a heavy northern accent, he reminded me of my father, who had been grown up in a small village on the boarder of Scotland.
Silence reigned. I had no voice. Then, they started getting closer, looking angry. Scary. I cracked.
"Please!Please help! I'm sorry. He's hurt and i had to get away! Please I don't know what's wrong with him! He won't wake up" I cried out desperately.
At this moment I didn't care how pathetic, how weak I seemed. I didn't want anything to happen to him. He was my everything. My protector. If he was gone, I didn't know what I would do.

What would I do?

Authors note
Hey everyone!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I like how this one had turned out, let me know what you think!
Don't forget to vote if you enjoyed reading!
Thankyou♡