*crash*

A/n: okay a little stupidity. Drop a purple heart 💜, at your favourite part of the story!

Enjoy Reading 💜

_________________________________________

Y/N pov

Y/N's POV

"You look so beautiful," my mom said, gently pecking my forehead and giving me the warmest smile. Her eyes radiated adoration as she looked at me. Me?

Well, hello there. I'm Lee Y/N, and why was I receiving compliments? Because there I stood, all dolled up in a stunning white gown, facing my mother as I prepared to marry someone I hardly knew. No, it wasn't a business arrangement set up by our parents. It was an arranged marriage, but not a forced one. At least not from my side.

I agreed to this because, according to my parents, at the age of 26, it was the perfect time to have a wedding and settle down. Besides, I didn't have a boyfriend, so why not?

I had met him a few times, and I must admit, he looked breathtakingly handsome with a perfect demeanor. We could say he was the most eligible bachelor in the city. However, we were quite different. When I tried to initiate a conversation, he would prefer silence. I would talk about the world, and he would only speak when necessary. While I dressed in vibrant colors, he always chose black or gray.

But they say opposites attract, right?

"Y/N, are you ready?" The door opened, revealing Jia, a girl standing at 5'3" wearing a beautiful sea-green gown.

"Yes, Jia, she's ready. Let's go," my mom replied.

"Wow, you look absolutely stunning," Jia exclaimed and hugged me tightly. Very tightly.

Jia was my childhood friend, my best friend, and practically another daughter to my parents. They loved her just as much, if not more, than they loved me.

*Broken* </3

She knew all my insecurities about this marriage, but she always cheered me up and made me feel positive. She was a true embodiment of positivity.

I would miss her.

Soon, there was a knock on the door, reminding us of my presence downstairs. I felt nothing until we started descending, and suddenly, a wave of nervousness washed over me, causing my palms to sweat. I clutched the sides of my wedding gown tightly.

My dad appeared, wearing a smile. Holding his arm, I walked down the aisle. And there he stood, in formal attire, waiting for us with an unreadable expression. My nervousness intensified.

He took a few steps toward us, and my dad handed my hand to him. My small palm almost disappeared in his big and rough hand.

"Take care, young man," my dad said, to which he responded with a polite smile, guiding me towards the priest.

The priest began reciting holy words, but my attention wandered. I was lost in thoughts about my future. Was I making the right decision? Should I have waited a few more months? I didn't know. All I knew was that I had to give my best for this marriage to work. But...

"Do you, Lee Y/N, take Kim Taehyung as your husband?" I snapped out of my thoughts upon hearing the priest's voice, asking for our vows.

"I-I do," I nervously replied, avoiding eye contact.

"Do you, Kim Taehyung, take Lee Y/N as your wife?"

"I do." Once again, there was no expression on his face, which made it even more challenging for me to comprehend his perspective. It raised countless questions in my head. Was he forced into this marriage? Did he have a girlfriend? Did he hate me? Did he...

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss the bride," the priest announced, reminding me that there was no turning back now.

he took a few steps towards me and slowly peaked my forehead.

I guess I got my answer.

everyone started cheering and clapping for us 'The not-so-perfect-couple'.

.

.

.
After meeting with the guests and having our dinner. we were sitting inside the car. going towards his, or should I say our house, in complete silence. he was driving and I was just looking out the window. and suddenly...

*Horn*

*Horn*

"TAEHYUNG....."

  *Crash*

________________________________

A/n: hello readers. This is my very first ever story and I'm very nervous. But I just hope you all like it ♡. please don't forget to drop your reviews. I would love to read them.

Thank you for reading.