painting

I started talking few steps back. until my back touched the wall and I slid down. I sat down hugging my knees, covering my face.

he also sat down in front of me and held my ankles, straightening my legs he placed his one knee between my legs. I was covering my face with my hands.

he took them and placed them over my head intertwining his fingers with mine and I shut my eyes closed. he slowly leaned towards me and rubbed his cheek with mine and did same with the other one also. covering me by the colour he had on his cheek.

He moved back and looked at me for a second, looking at his art. Without saying anything he got up and and left the room.

I was glad that there was paint on my cheeks to hide the crimson Shade of my face.

Damn. what just happened with me? is he sure a 5-year-old ? I got up and looked around. print of our intertwined hands was there on the wall. I checked in the mirror, I had colour all over my face , neck , hands, forearms, knees, ankles. I better take a bath. but where is tae?

he was not in the living area. Though I didn't want to face him now, but knowing he won't be able to manage himself, I checked on him. I checked in the bedroom he was also not there . I went to the kitchen and there he was standing, drinking water. "tae?" I called "yes" he replied. "Um..you are having colour all over your body. so please wash yourself"

he nodded and I went to the bedroom. to giving him the clothes. and used guest room's one for cleaning myself.

he came out of the bathroom with still color on his face. I said "tae, there is still color on your face"

"I washed my face 2 times but it won't go" he said showing his 2 fingers. "let me try then" with that we both went inside the bathroom.

he sat on the slab and I stood in front of him. I took face wash in my hands and started rubbing it on his face gently. I could feel his stares on me but I ignored it.

after some efforts his face was clean. so I started cleaning his forearms. and he was continuously staring at me. "stop staring, tae" I said "but I can, you are my wife" he replied. Is he talking advantage of me being his wife?

and he didn't stop. I also didn't argue anymore and just hoped this day to be end soon.

.

.

.

"good night my big baby" I said and tugged him in the blanket . I turned off the lights and laid beside him . then he hugged me. very tightly. nuzzling his face in my chest. as his life depended on it. he took my one hand and placed it on his head. Taking the indications I started caressing it and peaked his forehead. then I hugged him and drift into my dreamland.

next morning I woke up and he was still hugging me. I removed his grip and went for my morning routine. I was making breakfast then a thought came to my mind, that after I got married I was not giving proper attention to my work. I needed to make time for it .

then suddenly I felt two arms wrapping around my waist. "good morning y/niee " he said in a raspy voice placing his chin on my shoulder. my felt my heart beat increased on his this action. "good morning" I replied. "why do you always leave me alone in the bed. when I wake up I look for you but I don't get you" he complained resting his head on my shoulder.

"I am sorry baby bear. but I have so much work to complete" I tried to explain. he didn't say anything and remained like this for next 10 minutes then he suddenly said "I want you to teach me cooking" ok that's new.

"but why tae, you have me to cook for you. " I said, "but I want to learn it" I could feel he was pouting. I sighed and said "okay, then be ready this afternoon Mr Kim"

________________________________

A/n: happy holi! 🙃