watering the plants

Taehyung pov:

Next morning I woke up with no y/n beside me, again. Sighing, I went downstairs but she was not there also. where is she? I thought for sometime and went to check the garden. and there she was, watering plants. I went and stood beside her and asked "can I do it?"

she nodded and gave that sprinkler to me carefully. I took it from her hand but instead of watering plants I poured the water on her. she tried to protect her from drenching by covering herself from their hands. but it didn't helped.  and I started laughing watching her. suddenly she snatch the watering pipe from my hand and started pouring it on me.

I looked at her and took few steps towards her. she threw the pipe on the ground and started running in the whole garden, laughing, with me following her. She hid behind the pilar "tae, stop" she said running around it. "you wish" I said and started running behind her but anti clockwise. and I cought her.

I pinned her on that pilar. I saw her laughing like this after so long. she was looking so beautiful. I didn't even realise I was starting at her all this while. And now she was looking at me. it was like we both get lost in each other's eyes. but only I know how bad I wanted to kiss her but I couldn't because of my own stupidity. suddenly my eyes fell down and I saw her clothes, which were transparent because of the water I splashed on  her. god It was sooo hard to control myself but I had to.

I took few steps back and turned around and said "you should change your clothes otherwise you will get sick" and went to my room.

damn, if she will keep looking like this I'm afraid that I won't be able to control myself any longer.

y/n pov :

I got confused. I mean what happened to him suddenly. but I didn't said anything and went to change my clothes. I went to my bedroom to took my clothes. tae was inside the bathroom. I was taking out my clothes from the wardrobe suddenly my eyes fell on the mirror I went closer then I noticed my wet clothes.

that happened for the second time. I was too embarrassed to face him now. suddenly I heard the opening sound of the door. tae came out of the washroom. and I entered inside it. not wanting to face him.

I entered inside the washroom, removed my clothes and noticed. that I forgot to bring my clothes. wow y/n. can we have a round of applause for me, please?

thank you.

but what do I do now. do I have to ask tae now? oh god how many times do I have to be embarrassed in front for him?

after protesting with myself for few minutes, I decided to take his help.

"tae" I called. he didn't replied, so I called again.

"tae, are you there?" again no reply that mean he's not here and now I don't have to take his help. I saved myself from being embarrassed again in front of him. thank you God. I love you.

Since he was not there I wrapped a towel around my body , opened the door and went towards the wardrobe. but . . .

.

.

.

he came inside the room.

________________________________

A/n: heyy readers!!! Sorry for late update. This part got deleted because of my clumsy ass. So I had to write it again. Hope you guys enjoy. Byeii :)