It was tae

He opened his eyes and said "can you do it again?" my eyes widened. "w-what?" I shuttered. he leaned forward and peaked my lips again. "this" he replied "can you do this again?" I was sure I would've been looking like a tomato till now.

we both didn't said anything and we're just starting at each other for the next few minutes. " ta-tae we should get up now it's already late" I tried to get out of this awkward situation. he nodded and we got up.

taehyung pov:

I freaking did it . oh my god! she must be thinking of me as a perverted. but she was looking so cutee. still you should have not done this kim taehyung, don't forget that, for her you are just a five-year-old.

yes, I've been lying all this time. because I didn't want to do this marriage. but I had no choice. I was thinking y/n would be the same like all these gold digger girls I've met in my life. so when I got in that accident I thought of pretending to be sick. I thought after seeing me like this she would give me divorce. but I was completely wrong. she took care of me she does all the house hold chores, her job and still managed to take care of me without saying a word. In the beginning I thought if I'd make it hard for her she would leave me . but she didn't and made me fell for her in no time. I'm afraid if she would hate me when she will know the truth. but I just know one thing. that I love her too much to let her go.

I went downstairs and saw Y/n was on call with someone. after few minutes she cut the call and turned around she saw me and said "tae, guess who is coming?" she asked smiling. "who is coming?" I asked in baby voice. "your brother!!" 'jungkook? okay that's good' I said excitedly " jungkook is coming?"she nodded her head. well jungkook and I are not siblings we are cousins but he is nothing less than my real brother and a best friend. who knew my every secret well not this one. no one knew about it except me. but I gotta tell him . but "when is he coming?" "today, evening" she answered. "wow! I'm so happy" I said. "I know baby bear. mom told me how much close you both are" she replied.

"he is coming because dad need some help in managing the office work." she said further I nodded. "and he might also teach you something about the work" she continued. 'oh, now he will teach me?' again I nodded my head.

.

.

.

it's evening already. and I'm eagerly waiting for my brother. y/n spent all of her time in doing House chores and doing her office work. she is working so hard. I regret doing this with her. but I know I can make it right.

door bell rang and y/n went to open it . and I followed her. and there he came. "hello, brother" he said and captured me in a bone fracturing hug. "welcome bunny" I said. "Don't call me that" he sulked. "I will" I replied. we turned and saw y/n standing there with a smile on her face. "you must be y/n ?" kook said. she nodded and he hugged her also. why? I mean they could said a simple hello or a hand shake. why hug?

"bunny, y/niee prepared very tasty dinner for you . you should try it , come" I said and dragged him with me. we both sat on the dining table and y/n served us food. "wow y/n, it is so tasty. I must say tae is lucky to have a beautiful and talented wife like you. I'm jealous of him."y/n looked at me and down her head flustered by his words. Is he for real flirting with his own brother's wife. "yes I'm soo lucky to have y/niee as my wife" I said and she looked at me again. having a pink tint on her cheeks. if I can make her blush in that State. what would she do when she will meet the real me?

she went to do the dishes after dinner and me and jungkook were sitting in the living room. I was just sitting there and he was using his mobile phone 'won't he talk to me?' suddenly the got up and went to the kitchen and asked y/n "hey, do you need any help?" she refused "no no, it's almost done. you go have talk with your brother" . 'pfft, I won't to him now'

he looked in my direction and back to y/n and said. "come on I'm not meeting him for the first time. but with you, i surely am" 'this piece of shit'. I went to the kitchen yawning and hugged y/n from behind resting my chin on her shoulder and said "y/niee I'm so sleepy. let's go to bed please" she caressed my hair and said "ok baby bear, just wait for 5 minutes and we will go, okay?" I hummed continuing hugging her like this and she did the. dishes.

then we heard someone cleaning his throat it was jungkook he awkwardly looked at us and said "I better leave now. it's already late" y/n started "but it's late. you should stay-" "okay bye kooky, drive safe" but before she could complete her sentence I cutted her off. "bye, tae. bye, y/n" he said and left. there is no way I'm gonna let you stay at my house after what you did. she done the dishes and We went to sleep.

________________________________

A/n: so tae bear has been lying all this time, huh? Thank you for reading this..bie bie.