My favourite food

Hearing the alarm I woke up early and turned it off immediately not wanting to wake up the 27-year-old baby sleeping next to me. taking a shower, I went down to the kitchen, preparing breakfast for my husband.

I was almost done preparing the breakfast when I heard footsteps sound. he was walking down the stairs rubbing his eyes like a toddler. he came to me and wished "good morning y/niee "

"good morning my big baby"I smiled

"why did you leave me alone in the bed?" he asked pouting .

"because I had to make breakfast for you" I answered " do you like waffles?" he nodded Vigorously. "okay then brush your teeth and I will serve it to you okay?" he nodded and went to the washroom.

.

.

.

"y/niee you said that you will make all of my favourite food today "

"yes, I will . But for that I got to know what do you enjoy the most. Would you tell me?" I questioned.

He nodded his head ensuring before replying "I like pizza , grilled cheese sandwich , white sauce pasta , tuna fish , speghetti noodles ...

.
.
.
and chocolate pudding". After taking the name of almost every known dish he stopped.

"okay but what do you want me to make for you ?" I asked again.

"I want you to make all of these"

"all of these ?"

"yes!!"

"But would you be able to eat it all?"

"I Can eat all of them, y/nie " he said confidently.

I should hurry up then .

After dropping his wishlist, tae was playing somewhere in the mansion while I was busy being the chef. Hours later when I was finally done cooking everything , I called him.

"tae, your food is ready. you can have it. and I went to market for the groceries so it's bit late, hour you don't mind that." I said and brought him towards the dinning table which was full of his favourite dishes.

he looked at it in shock and said "you made all these things alone?"

"yes"

"In just few hours??" he asked like a aged person .

"Yess" I replied sheepishly " now stop talking like a grown up man. taste it and tell me, how it is "

he sat on a chair and started eating "wow y/niee , it is sooo tasty. you should be a chef " I smiled at his compliments.

after sometime of eating session tae said,"y/niee , I full"

"okay then go wash your hands. I will do the dishes"

"but I haven't touch half of the dishes yet. I'm sorry"

"it's okay, tae. your tummy is full so you should not overfeed yourself"

"but you made them with so much efforts"
yes I did. I don't even know why but I did and was also hoping that he like all these things . but I can't force him, right ?

"It's ok baby bear" I smiled

his lips curved into a beautiful boxy smile and he said "thank you y/niee , you are the best" and he ran to his room. I cleaned up the mess of kitchen and dining table and gave all the untouched food to the people who works here which they gladly accepted.

.

.

.

"y/n I am bored" after these tiring launch hours

"umm..do you want to watch a movie?" I asked and he nodded virogously.

"which movie you'd like to watch?"

"umm... transformer" he replied. do I also have to watch with him ? god I don't like such stuff. but I guess I have no escape.

.

"wow..yeahh" he said while watching movie.

"y/niee ?"

"yes"

"I also want a transformer toy"he said looking at me with hope full eyes.

"oKay I will bring it for you"

"reallyy?"

"yes, but I have a condition"
his face sadden and he asked "what condition?"

"same" I said " you eat your medicine tonight and I will bring your toy tomorrow" he kept quiet for sometime then he said "okay" and we started watching movie again.

he was so excited to watch the movie but being the baby he is, he couldn't complete even half of it. He felt asleep here putting his head on my shoulder and wrapping his both arms around my right arm, like a cute baby. I slowly laid him down his arm not leaving me so I had to sit beside the couch. falling in my deep slumber .

.

"y/niee" I opened my eyes hearing his voice. his handsome face just in front of me . he gave me a sweet smile and said "good morning y/niee "

"good morning taetae" I said he started giggling hearing this nick name . god his cuteness.

.

.

.
?? pov :

"how can she do this? she made all this food without saying anything. it's okay. But how long you can pretend, y/n ? I will expose you really soon.

________________________________

So...any idea, who is this ??