"I had a nightmare"

"y/nieee?"

I was sitting on the couch with my laptop, doing my work. well , I'm an interior designer. I have decided to continue my job after getting married. but it's kind of tough now. but as I was in this profession since 7 years. My company allowed me to do my job from my home as well. which is I was doing, when tae called me.

"yes tae" I replied.

"can you please play with me? " he asked

"but I'm doing my work right now" I looked at him before giving my attention back to my work.

"please. just for some time " he asked sadly, making his infamous, irresistible pout.

"umm..okay but only for sometime" Even though I can't afford it right now. but I can't see him sad also, so I agreed.

"okay then you go and hide , and I will find you" he said. I nodded and went somewhere to hide.

.

.

.

"where is he ?" it's been almost 20 minutes since I'm hiding here but he couldn't find me. It's not even tough to find me. did he forget ? I thought.

"I should check" I mumbled to myself and went to his room and there he was sitting on the bed playing games in his mobile phone.

"tae why didn't you come to find me?" I frowned seeing him sitting there.

"I tried, but I couldn't find you," he reasoned "then I got bored" he shrugged. I kind of felt hurt, hearing his reply but what could I have done his brain was just of a 5 year old.

"It's ok, but next time inform me before leaving a game from the middle, okay?" Was all I could said.

"what would you have in dinner?" I asked before going Since it was already evening and I knew I could not work for now because he would ask for dinner soon.

"anything" he replied .

"okay, I'm in the kitchen . if you need anything, just call me okay" I said before heading to the kitchen.

.

.

"tae , it's time for your medicine"I said giving him the medicine. he sadly took it and ate it "good boy" I ruffled his smooth, dark hair.

He was looking sleepy so I tucked him in the duvet and after cleaning all dishes, I also slept beside him because of being so tired.

2:30 AM

"y/niee , y/niee wake up please" I was in my deep slumber when I felt someone shaking my arm again and again. And there was a faint voice of someone calling my name. I slowly opened my eyes and saw tae was sitting on the bed with sweat droplets on his forehead and teary eyes.

"what happened tae. why are you crying ?" I immediately got up and asked him panicked, all my sleep was vanished seeing him in that state, and all the possible bad thought started filling my head.

he  hugged me tightly and said "I had a nightmare. I am scared y/niee" his figure was trembling in my embrace

I immediately hugged him back and started rubbed his back "it's okay tae. it's alright. I am here with you, hm?" I started whispering all the sweet things to call him down.

after sometime I broke the hug and wiped his tears "don't cry okay? everything is fine" Seeing him all vulnerable, broke my heart. He probably could be having nightmares about his accident.

he nodded and laid down. so did I. I started caressing his back and he hugged me tightly, nuzzling his head in my neck.

I started rocking his back when he suddenly said "I'm sorry for disturbing you"

"no tae, don't be sorry. There is nothing to be sorry about infact whenever you need me, just tell me. it doesn't matter what I am doing and what time it is. I will always be there for you, no matter what." I said and peaked his forehead. Slowly slowly his body stopped trembling and fell asleep in my arms. Soon after I also feel asleep without realising.

________________________________

A/N : so, this one is kind of short but Thank You So Much for Reading!