amusement park

"y/n, I can't find my another sock" I called y/n, wearing my one sock.

"check properly tae, I've kept all of your clothes on the bed only" she said tugging her crystal earring in her ear, standing in front of the mirror in a white floral print dress, looking all pretty as always.

"i did" I said fixing my denim jacket. hearing me she went towards the bed and started looking for it.

"how can you not see it tae?" she said showing me the asked sock.

"how do you even do it?" I asked shocked. I mean I checked properly but I didn't see it.

"Now get ready, we are leaving in 5 minutes" she ordered walking out of the room.

so today we are going amusement park not alone of course. since y/n couldn't meet to jia yesterday so they planned this but me and jungkook gonna be joining too because it's Sunday and I'm not spending it away from my y/n.

.

.

.

"y/n please"

"no tae" she sternly said.

"but why? is it wrong to ask you to spend a Sunday with your fellow husband?" i tried convincing her.

"no it's not tae, but you are asking me to leave jia again alone with jungkook specially when I called her to meet me plus we don't have any proper reason to leave" she said walking ahead with me behind her trying my best to bring her home with me.

"there is" I mumbled. she finally stopped and turned around and asked folding her arms on her chest "really? and what is it?"

"I want cuddles" I sheepishly spoke in a low voice and she give me a 'are you serious?' look.

I sighed "okay fine"  I said walking passing her with now her following me.

I again stopped in my track and said turning around "at least have a ice cream with me" and she didn't said anything. I knew she can't refuse to ice cream even while sleeping. so I held her hand and dragged her to a nearby ice cream shop and ordered our respective flavours.

after having our ice creams she moved away in order to check on her best friend but before she could go I 
immediately hugged her from behind.

"not again tae" she said in a tired voice.

"you said we don't a reason, right? but now, we do " I said and stepped back. she turned around and realised the blue denim jacket which I've been wearing was now wrapped around her waist. she looked down and realisation hit her. and suddenly her expressions changed. but before she could start crying i hugged her mumbling sweet words in her ear.

"it's ok, nothing happened. no need to be embarrassed, okay? no one saw" i said caressing her back.

"but.. you did" she said slowly, clutching on my tee shirt.

"because I can. I'm your husband y/n, you don't have to be embarrassed to me that too for something which is natural" I said and sighed hearing her sniffing.

"let's go home, okay?" and she nodded in yes.

"do you want me to buy something for you?" I asked and she shook her head. I kissed her forehead and took her to our car and called jungkook to tell him about our departure. with that i also sat in the car and drive to home. I also purchased some chocolates and junk food in our way back home. Because I would not let her cook and I didn't know cooking.