"get into an accident again"

A/n: heyy people! I just wanted to ask something. Soooo...

Vampires or zombies?

________________________________

y/n pov:

"please tell me tae" I asked again. then he said " you don't love me"

my eyes widened. "w-what?" I shuttered. "you d-don't care for me like you used to do" he explained "I was waiting for you to help me getting ready. but your were busy talking jungkook" he murmured the last part slowly but loud enough for me to hear.

"so my baby boy is sulking because I am not giving him proper attention, huh?" I said but he didn't replied and turned his face. and I swear this little pout of him would be cause of my death someday.

I cupped his face and said "I'm sorry. i promise, from now on I will give my complete attention to you. I will leave all of my work for you, okay? I'm really sorry. will you please forgive me now?" I said with complete honesty. he looked at me for sometime and the said "ok I forgave you" "thank you so much, tae" I said and peaked his cheek.

and suddenly the atmosphere turned awkward. "um..you should get ready. jungkook is waiting" I said. he hummed and I started buttoning his shirt ,did his hair and helped him getting ready. "you are looking like a grown up man today" I said but still there is something missing but what?

I went to the cupboard and brought a dark blue coloured tie. "just one more thing and you will look perfect Mr. kim . like the first time we met " I said and started doing his tie. but suddenly he hugged me and said "y/niee?" I hummed "if I made a mistake. will you forgive me" he asked. "yes tae, we all do mistakes in our life. but what happened?" I questioned. "you will not leave me right?" he asked again. " no tae. I will never ever leave you" I replied. he broke the hug , smiled at me and said " I will go now. bunny must be waiting. bye bye y/niee, I will miss you so much" "bye tae" I replied and he ran out of the room . but, what did he do?

Taehyung pov:

I hoped she meant it. because I would not be to able to live without her. I was going to office with jungkook. but we didn't talk much.

we reached the office and all the workers started greeting us. we both went to my cabin. and he suddenly said "why would you do that?" huh? "what are you saying bunny?" I asked innocently. "stop pretending already hyung. why are you lying to everyone? why are lying to y/n? do you even know how worried they all are for you. even I was. until I met you" ok this boy knew me more than it's needed.

"I don't know it's just.. it's just happened . I thought she would be same as my gold digger exe who was just behind my money and ib was not ready for this marriage. I thought if I would pretend to be sick she would leave me but she is too good for that. I already regret doing this but I don't have enough confidence to tell her the truth. I am afraid she would leave me . and I- I can't live without her. I love her so much jungkook" I confessed.

"well I understand but you should stop with your this sickness hyung. she is working really hard because of it" he said "what should I do kook . I don't understand anything" I replied. he thought for sometime and said . . .

"get into an accident again"