perfect kook

Taehyung pov:

"am i looking good?"

"No"

"hyungg" jungkook wined.

"what jungkook you've already asked the same question for more than 50 times" i Said annoyed.

"he is asking the same question again and again because he wants to look  perfect in front of his date unlike someone who was desperate to get rid of his wife from the day of their wedding"

y/n said. she was pretending as if she's saying all this things just to protect jungkook but i could see she was hurt. jungkook could feel the tension in the air.

"y/n" he turned to face y/n " I am looking good, right?" he asked. she cupped his cheeks and said "you are looking perfect" passing him a cheeky smile. ok I'm a bit jealous.

"should we go now, Mr perfect?" i interrupted and got a glare from jungkook.

.

.

.

y/n pov:

"i missed you" jia said as soon as she saw me.

"no wait" she was about to hug me but I stopped.

"what?" she asked confused.

"so much dark circles under the eyes? mind explaining please" I Said crossing my arms on my chest.

"well, let's say to enjoy the weekend with you" she said sheepishly.

"stop over working youself jia. why don't the leave that stupid company of yours already?" well this is happening since she joined this company which was three years ago.

"yeah sure, then after that?" she said taking her seat.

"after that, join any other" I said sitting on the seat infront of her.

"and you think it's that easy?" she said and I kept silent "where is taehyung though?" she asked.

"he was parking the car, I couldn't wait so I came here" I said and she laughed "wait a minute" I spoke suddenly " why don't you join tae's company?"

"tae's company?"

"yes. that would be perfect for you. he won't overwork you, we would be able to meet more often, plus you can keep an eye on him for me" I said excitedly. this would help jungkook as well, i thought.

"no that won't be good" she said nervously.

"whyy?" i frowned.

"because everyone will think I used my friendship to get this job" she said and i mentally scoffed.

"oh please jia, do you really think their thinking and opinion matters at all?" I asked but before she could reply I continued "no, right? that's why I am asking you to join tae's company. well I'm not even asking. I am telling you, you are changing your company. just give you resignation or whatever because in one week you are leaving it"

"but y/n-" she started but before she could say anything .

"hey" tae said standing there with a well dressed jungkook.

________________________________

A/n: so... Is it ok ok ??