Lunch with family

y/n pov:

"hey!" jungkook greeted sheepishly stealing jia's glances.

"actually, we met at parking lot. so i asked him to tag along. because I'm seriously not gonna be hearing your 'girly gossips' " tae said explaining the younger's presence and took a seat next to me. which made jungkook left with the seat next to jia.

"our girly gossips are way more entertaining than your stupid work discussions, Mister" I said crossing my arms against my chest.

Hearing my reply he chucked and said "at least they are important" and I looked at him quite offended.

he turned to me and realised it and said changing topic "let's see what we have in menu" he checked the menu and the food ordered.

for few minutes, I and mia had a little conversation. tae's comment has already destroyed my mood, so I was just shortly answering the questions she was asking.

the food we ordered started to arrive. Suddenly tae's phone rang and he went outside to take the call.

after few minute he returned and said " I am really sorry guys but I and y/n  need to go"

"where?" I asked, going with the plan.

"actually mom just called, and she and dad want us to have lunch with them. so we need to go" he said showing his acting skills which he is good in.

"but I wanted to spend time with jia" i tried to control my laughter making a sad face.

"it's ok y/n. we always have tomorrow, right? you go for your family lunch. we can meet later " jia said

"you know you are best" I said squeezing her into a tight hug. she laughed and said "of course, I know. now go and I should leave too"

what? no my whole planing gonna be ruined "where are you going?" I asked her.

"home... what would I do alone?" she said

"you are not alone. jungkook is here with you" I said almost desperately "plus what about the food we have ordered. we wouldn't want it to get wasted, right?"

"y..yeah. but-" she said nervously.

"right, so you two stay here and we get going" I cut her off and and held tae's hand "bye then and let's meet real soon. " with that I led him out of the restaurant.

I left his hand as we came out of the restaurant. without saying a word I went to the car and sat on the passanger seat leaving him behind.

after a minute he also came and sat on the driving seat. but I didn't bother to look at him.  the whole ride to home I was looking outside the window without uttering a word.

as soon we reached home I went out of the car and went inside the house unlocking the door.

I took my clothes and was about to go in the bathroom to change but get stopped a hold of my wrist.

"are you mad at me?" tae asked

"no. why would I?" I didn't lie. I was not mad, I was hurt. he should not have said something like this. he thinks that I talk stupid then I should stop talking.

after coming out of the bathroom I Said "you get changed. I will prepare the food"

"we can order something if you want" tae suggested.

"no, it's ok" with that I went downstairs without talking any further.