THE FIRST MEET

[Meeting you was my Destiny✨]

...

Y/n's Pov

Another day, another starts well here I'm preparing to go to my university as a 2nd Year Student. I completed my first year in private, because of some personal reasons.

I shifted to Seoul year ago as I got scholarship in one of the most prestigious University here.

I'm excited as well as nervous although I'm not an introvert but not an extrovert as well.

You can count me in the category of Ambiverts:)

Your Look-

"I wish He was also here with me"

Since my apartment is pretty close to the university, I will go there by walking.... since I enjoy admiring nature.

Meanwhile-

No one's Pov

Here the girls are drooling over the boys who have just stepped out from their car.
Known as "The Flower Boys of the University"

They are one of the most popular boys in their university.Almost every girl is fan of them and even some guys too.

They just ignore all the fangirls out there who are dying for a glance from them and walk towards their destination i

They just ignore all the fangirls out there who are dying for a glance from them and walk towards their destination i.e. their first class.

Taehyung- Will they ever stop gawking at us as if we're their meal huh!!

Jimin-I know you enjoy this Tae don't lie as if you don't like this.

Jk-Yah hyung!! He and enjoy this never in a million years. Haven't you seen how he glares at them just like a devil.

(Taehyung smacked Jk's head)