PREPARATION

You fluttered your eyes open after waking up from a nice sleep. You stretched your hands and realized your surroundings that you're in Taehyung's room.

It'll be a lie to say you didn't slept well because you weren't able to sleep soundly from the past two days.You looked at the clock hanging on the wall and realized it's 5 in the evening.

Y/n's Pov

I slept for way too long I should probably go back now I have a lot of work to complete as well.

Why studying is so hard God!! I was busy in my thoughts when Taehyung barged in the room. He came to you and engulfrd you in a tight hug.

Taehyung- You know what kitten the project we've been working on got selected

Taehyung- You know what kitten the project we've been working on got selected. It was my first time working on something. I'm so happy.

Y/n- Omg congratulations Tae. This is such a great news. I'm so proud of you.

You said and patted his back while he kept hugging you not having any plans to leave you any sooner.

Y/n- Okay okay I know you're happy but will you leave me now. I need to go home as well.

Taehyung- You can stay here with me tho.

Y/n- Nah I have lots of pending works to complete so it's a no.

Taehyung- Yah why??

Y/n- Because I'm saying so.

Taehyung- But you can stay here and complete them as well.

Y/n- If I stayed here with you then for sure I won't be able to complete even one of them.

Taehyung- Why is that so?

Y/n- Because my boyfriend won't let me. Now come and drop me back.

Taehyung- Fine let's go.

Next Day,

You were peacefully sleeping in your class because of the boring lecture while your boyfriend was admiring you silently. Inshort you were just in class for show.

Taehyung's Pov

I can watch you for hours and still can't get enough of you. What have you done to my heart Miss Byun Y/n.

I remember the day when I wanted to annoy you but I dropped that because you looked so adorable while sleeping.

I guess you  got Kim Taehyung heart arrested in your love for a lifetime. I was looking at her when the bell rang. I slowly caressed her hairs and shook her to wake her up.

Y/n- I shouldn't have stayed awake last night watching dramas, I'm missing my classes now.

Taehyung- That's why I said to stay with me but you had your pending dramas to watch.

Y/n- But I'm still feeling sleepy. Tae just carry me around okay I will just sleep.

Taehyung- As you say.

He said and was about to pick you up but you slapped his hand away making him frown.

Y/n- Yah I was joking. I don't everyone  to gawk at us.

Taehyung- It's not a big deal. You're my girlfriend.

Y/n- But still I'm shy okay I can walk by my own so bye.

After some days,

Tzuyu finally said yes to Kai and they both are now dating. Taehyung didn't react much but still he warned you to stay away from Kai and don't talk to him.

You understood his concerns for you because of the past actions of Kai.

Here Taehyung was on the college's rooftop busy discussing something very important with Jimin and Jungkook.

Taehyung- Yah Jimin you're bad at giving ideas.

Jungkook- I know right. He sucks at it.

Jimin- As if you both are great at it.

Jungkook- I guess you should plan something or like arrange something on beach.

Taehyung- Yeah she loves beaches though she don't know how to swim.

Jimin- Great then prepare a beautiful date for her on the beach itself.

Jungkook- Right. I'll help you out hyung if you buy me a pack of banana milk.

Taehyung- Fine you and your banana milk. But I want everything to be perfect.

Jungkook- Yes Boss!!

Taehyung smacked his head and ran away from there while Jungkook was busy cursing him.

Y/n's Pov

I was getting bored attending classes since today Taehyung and I don't even have a single same class today.

I didn't even see him since morning I'm just waiting for the bell to ring so that I can go to canteen and feed my poor stomach and feed my little heart a glance of his love.

Finally the bell rang and you immediately dashed out of the class with Sana who was done looking at you being so lovesick.

You reached at your table and see Jungkook and Jimin were already sitting there along with Jennie.

You then spotted Taehyung coming towards you but he was busy looking at his phone.

He glanced at you and gave you a smile before continuing what he was doing before. You pouted since you wanted his attention but he was busy looking at his phone.

You sat silently and ate your food while chatting a little in between with your friends.

It was finally dispersal time, though you were a little sad that you didn't get Taehyung attention today but you understood that he might have some important works since he never do this.

You sighed and started to go towards home after waving bye to everyone. You wre about to step out of the gate when someone held your wrist and turned you around.

Taehyung- Yah Y/n wait.

Y/n- Huh??

Taehyung- I have something to say.

Y/n- Hmm go ahead-

-------------------------------------

Do Vote and Comment Guys ❣️