ABSENT

Next Day,

After the little fight you and Taehyung had you both didn't talked to each other. You were angry at at him for not listening to you properly and jumping at assumptions himself.

At college,

You were sitting in the canteen with your friends while Taehyung was nowhere to be seen.

He didn't came to college today. You sighed and silently started eating your food.

Tzuyu- Ah guys I've to tell y-you s-something.

Jimin- Yes what's the matter Tzuyu?

Jungkook- Why are you so nervous? You can tell us anything.

Sana- Kook is right Tzuyu don't be nervous okay we're with you.

You and Jennie also nodded your head at her encouraging her to tell it.

Tzuyu- Ah actually the thing is that Kai asked me out and I said yes. I hooe you guys won't have any problem with it.

She said it in one breath while Jimin and Jungkook's eyes widen listening to her.

Jimin-  YOU WHAT?

Jungkook- You said yes to Kai??

Sana- Aish why are you both shouting. Lower your voice.

Jennie- Don't overreact okay.

Tzuyu- I'm not yet dating him. I've only given him a chance.

Jungkook- You know his relationship with us yet you said yes.

Y/n- Kook he's not a bad guy.

Jimin- To be honest it's your life Tzuyu and you can do whatever you want to but please be cautious with him I don't trust him.

Jungkook- If you all are fine with it than I don't have any problem.

Jennie- But what about oppa.

As Jennie said that you bit your lower lip in anxiety since you've already had a talk with him about this matter and his reaction was nowhere near good.

Jungkook- What about Hyung? It's better if we don't tell him or else he'll burst out like a volcano.

Sana- But he'll come to know about it eventually.

Y/n- Why he hates Kai so much?

Jimin- They both don't like each other.  Kai is the one who always initiated the fights while Taehyung being the short tempered one gives in and fights back.

Jungkook- Yah Hyung usually avoids hin he's the one who pokes him that's why he don't like him.

Y/n- Oh (You said and looked down)

Y/n's Pov

Did I went overboard yesterday. But I didn't knew that. Now I know why he reacted that way and instead of understanding him I lashed out.