OUT OF THE WAY

When you reached the university, you saw the scene which made your steps halted and your heart broke into pieces again.

"There are many ways of breaking a heart. Stories were full of hearts broken by love, but what really broke a heart was taking away its dream-whatever that dream might be."

Taehyung was flirting with Tzuyu while she was clinging onto his arm.
And Tae was unbothered.

You ignored them and went to your class while Taehyung smirked looking at you....

In the class,

You were sitting in the class physically while mentally you were not at all into it.
You realized how many judging stares and remarks you have heard but it didn't matter to you,
The Only thing that mattered to you now was your broken heart and how to overcome your first ever Heartbreak.

You were peacefully having your lunch when your phone rang and a beautiful smile swept across your face reading the name of the person calling,

You excused yourself and went to receive the call,

On call,

Y/n-Hello!!!!I am missing you so much You Dumbhead-

Him-Yah Munchkin calm down!

Y/n-I hate you.

Him- And wae??

Y/n- You didn't say you miss me.

Him-I miss you more than you miss me. You know I'm missing your comforting hugs because I need it the most right now.

Y/n- Has something happened.

Him- We have been given a project and it's been stressful from the past weeks.

Y/n-Don't take stress. You know you are the best and you will win too.

Him-Hopefully!!! Love you, my stressbuster!!

Y/n-Well when are you coming back, I haven't seen you since so long.

Him-I don't know but I'll try to come if we get some days off.

Y/n-Okay then Call me again when you're free, It's my class time now.

Him-Okay' Bye!!

You realized it's already time, so you directly went to your Class. When you entered in the class you saw Taehyung sitting on the seat you usually sit. You glanced at the whole room to find a vacant seat and you finally spotted one at the corner, so you went there silently without sparing a glance at anyone.

Taehyung thought that you'll argue with him as you usually do when he sits on that seat, but nothing happened as he thought-

He gritted his teeth seeing you sitting at the corner not even shifting your stare from your book.

After the class ends, he slammed his hands hardly on the table creating a loud noise you flinched, but you didn't look at him. He left the class with furious steps while you were unbothered.