BETTER

Around 9am your father and brother came. Taehyung was still present there.

You were looking down as Baekhyun was scolding you for your careless behaviour. While your Appa took Taehyung with him to have a talk.

Y/n- Yah oppa will you stop scolding me now. I get and I won't do it again.

Baekhyun- Yah you know how worried everyone was. What if Taehyung didn't reach on time.

Y/n- But I'm fine now. And if you're here to scold me then go back home.

Baekhyun- Dumb girl.

Y/n- Well oppa why did Appa took Tae with him.

Baekhyun- Why do you miss him already.

Y/n- Don't tease me. Tell me why? Do Appa know he's my boyfriend.

Baekhyun- Ya he come to know about it yesterday when he took you to hospital.

Y/n- Oh. Then what was Appa's reaction?

Baekhyun- He seems fine with it.

Y/n- Okay.

Y/n's Pov

I hope Appa is fine with Taehyung being my boyfriend. I'm getting nervous, Ahhh what would Appa say to him. What if he doesn't accept him.

Everything will be fine right Oppa said appa is okay with Taehyung being my boyfriend.

Meanwhile,

Y/f- Taehyung I can see that you love Y/n a lot. And I have no problem with her dating you. I just want to talk to you a bit.

Taehyung- You can ask me anything uncle.

Y/f- You know Y/n is a sensitive girl. She may not say it but she surely gets affected by small things. Maybe I lack somewhere and I haven't fulfilled my role as a father but still I want the best for her. I'm trusting her with you. I hope you will take care of her and love her till the end.

Taehyung- Don't worry uncle I love her more than anything else in the world. She'll always be my priority. Maybe there'll be ups and downs in our lives but I'll always stand by her side.

After that they continued there little talk.

Y/f- Let's go home. Doctor said we can take you home now.

Y/n- Okay.

You were a little nervous as nor your father nor Taehyung told you anything about what they talked about. It seemed your father sensed your nervousness so he said.

Y/f- I'm okay with Taehyung being your boyfriend so don't be nervous. He's a good guy.

Y/n- Thankyou Appa.

You said and hugged your father. To your surprise he hugged you back before pulling out within a minute.

You were very happy with the small change in him.

After some time,

Your Appa left at evening since his flight was already booked. Here you were sitting in your room with Sana and Jungkook who came to meet you immediately after knowing about your condition from Taehyung.

Taehyung and Jennie wanted to come as well but his father called them for some office work.

Sana- You are very careless right kook.