WEEKEND

No one's Pov

You were getting ready to go to Jennie's house as you guys are leaving together for Jeju Island.
You wore a casual outfit for today.

You lastly checked your luggage that you have kept everything or not and after checking properly you left for her house

Y/n's Pov

You reached her home and saw everyone already gathered there. All of them were looking super excited to attend Jin's wedding.
They all know Jin and are on good terms with him. While you've only heard about him on Newspaper, Articles or Television.

You were quite nervous to meet him.

Y/n-Hey Guys

Jk-Oh hey bestie....

Sana-I was ready to murder you.

Y/n-Huh!! Why!??

Jennie-Because she thought you're not coming.

Taehyung-Also you were not picking up our calls.

Y/n-Ahh my phone must be on Silent mode. I'm sorry guys.

Taehyung-It's fine. So now as everyone is here shall we leave or we'll get late it's already 4pm.

Tzuyu-Yeah hurry up guys!!

Jimin-Okay then. Me, Sana and Tzuyu are going by my car while Taehyung, Y/n, Jennie and Jungkook can come by Taehyung's car.

Tzuyu-But-

Taehyung-Fine with me.

Jk-Done now.Get set go!!

Jennie-Come on guys let's get in the cars.

Y/n-Yeahh!!!

You went in the car and sat at the backseat along with Jennie.

Taehyung was on the driver's seat while Jungkook sat beside him on the front seat.

On the other hand, Jimin asked Tzuyu to drive the car to which she agreed and Jimin sat at the backseat with Sana in order to be close to her.

Sana and Jimin were both in love with each other. The only step that's left is confession.

Sana- Why aren't you driving Jimin?