JEALOUS

You were out in the market to buy groceries for your home. You looked around in the store finding your favorite snacks and chocolates. After you were done you paid the bill and went out.

But the scene you saw made your eyes wide.
A girl of around 13-14 was crossing the road and a car was coming towards her direction and was about to hit her.

You hurriedly ran towards the girl and pulled her towards you but because of the impact you both fell on the edge of road, and you hurt your arm visibly.

You got up and helped her to get up too.

Y/n-Are you fine little girl?

Girl-I'm okay Thankyou Unnie!!

Y/n- Yah you should be careful while walking on the road.

Girl- I will. But again, thank you so much for saving me.

Y/n-It's ok.

Girl- Unnie come with me let's treat your wound look its bleeding.

Y/n- Don't worry I'm going to home and it's pretty close, so I'll treat it.

Girl- But-

Y/n- No buts. Now tell me are you alone should I drop you?

Girl-Aniyo I'm here with my Oppa he must be coming. Look there he is..

You look towards the direction where he was pointing and saw Kai
You knew him because you have heard about him and Taehyung being mortal enemies.
And because no one from your friends group likes him you never had any encounter with him.

Kai-Oh gosh were did you went Jiwoo I was looking for you.

Jiwoo-Ah Oppa I just-

Kai- Y/n You here.

Jiwoo- Actually Oppa While I was crossing the road a car was about to hit me but Unnie saved me. I know I should watch out and walk carefully I'm sorryy Oppa.

Kai- I will deal with you later Jiwoo but Thanks Y/n for saving her.

Y/n- It's totally fine.Besides take care of her You should not let her roam around like that.

Kai- Yeah I will.

Y/n-Okay then.I will take my leave.

Kai- But wait what happened to your arm??

Y/n- Nothing just a little bruise. I will treat it as soon as I reach home.

Kai-Okay than come I'll drop you there.

Y/n-Ah Thank you for the offer but my home is pretty close, so I'll just pass it.

Kai- Okay then see you again. Bye.

Y/n-Yeah Bye!

Jiwoo-Bye Unnie!

You went to your home and then treated your wound.
It was a little deep scratch, but you were satisfied that you saved a life today.

Next Day,

You went to the university. You didn't plan on talking about the yesterday incident to your friends since they'll get worried and scold you for being careless.