PARTNERS

At home,

You were so happy today. Although you were a bit guilty after seeing Taehyung's condition. But then you remembered about your back and foot, so your guilt faded away.

Y/n-He deserves that "Alien" at least I got my revenge yay!!

Taehyung's Pov

Here I was chilling on my bed when I suddenly got a call from Mrs

Here I was chilling on my bed when I suddenly got a call from Mrs. Kim
Huh why is she calling me??

On Call,

Taehyung-Yes?

Mrs. Kim-How are you Tae?

Taehyung-I'm good and its Taehyung for you.

Mrs. Kim- Ahh-Okay. I have called to inform you that your father wants to see you.

Taehyung-Okay I will meet him. Anything else?

Mrs. Kim-No

Taehyung hangs up the call as soon as Mrs. Kim said no.
He didn't even like her a bit and this is the reason he stays alone and not with them.

Taehyung-She and her fake concern. She thinks I will melt with her sweet words. Never!!

Author's Pov

(Taehyung was very attached with her biological Mother but she died due to illness when he was 16
So, his father married another women so that she can take care of his children.
But Taehyung wasn't able to accept all this and started hating Mrs. Kim with all his heart)

Taehyung-I miss you Eomma!!

Next Day

You were sitting in your class while the Prof. was teaching.

At the end of the class the Prof. said something which shocked you

Prof.-So students there's a Project you have to make and submit at the end of this month!
You have to do this Projects with your Partners which I have assigned.
So the partners are:-
Jimin and Sana
Wooshik and Yeji
Inyeop and Moonbyul
------- and -----
------ and ------
and Lastly
Taehyung and Y/n

Y/n-WHAT??

(You shouted in disbelief gaining the attention of whole class)