CLOSE

You were nervous because of the atmosphere in the room.
You and Tae were the only one in the room and the close proximity you both were sharing was not helping either.

Taehyung held your hand and intertwined his fingers with yours, while his other hand reached to your waist to hold it firmly.

Taehyung-So tell me why were you avoiding me hmm??

Y/n-I w-wasn't! You're j-just assuming. I-I was busy in the preparations t-that's why.

Taehyung- But why I felt you were purposely not talking to me

Y/n-It's all in your m-mind there's nothing like that.

Taehyung-Fine.

Y/n-Now leave me and let's go!

Taehyung-You know today you're looking like a wild kitten.

Y/n-Huh!!T-thanks!

He leaned near your neck and noticing you not resisting him he softly kissed on your sweet spot.
While your breath fastened on his actions, you clutched his shirt tightly. Your mind went blank, and butterflies erupted in your stomach.

Taehyung-My Wild Kitten! ;-)

He whispered in your ear huskily while leaning back and casually going out while dragging you with him acting like nothing happened.
While you were a blushing mess.

Glad you were wearing Makeup or else he would have definitely noticed your crimson red cheeks caused by him and teased the hell out of you.

At the club,

Jimin-You guys are late!!What took you so long?

Taehyung-Ask Y/n!(He said casually shrugging off his shoulder)

Y/n-(Your eyes widened when you heard him) Huh!! Ah-Sorry you guys had to wait because of us.

Sana-Whatever! Let's go Y/n I was waiting for you.

Y/n-Where are others?

Sana-Look the girls are there let's go to them.

Y/n-Yeah common let's go!

You and Sana went to the girls and started enjoying.

You were all having fun when Jin came and took Jisoo along with him while you guys teased them.

You were sitting peacefully while chatting with the others. You noticed a guy looking at you in a weird manner from the moment you entered.
You thought he's probably drunk so you didn't pay any attention to him.

Soon Jimin came and took Sana with him.

You took Jennie with you to the washroom to fix your dress as it zip loosened a bit.

Jennie went out first while you were about to go out from the washroom when suddenly the boy who was eyeing you entered and locked the door looking at you in an extremely dirty gaze.