43. Do Not Dig Yourself A Hole And Roll In It.

Before the chapter, I'd like to explain a few things (I should've probably done this as a separate part but oh well)

1. Yes. Flynn is a major ass but he's also one of Zach's closest friends.

2. Jace is not horrible for not accepting the bracelet, he's scared and come on, it's a huge thing at the school.

3. Yes I know Molly and Trisha appear randomly at some parts when they should be at school or whatever but it's fiction okay so oh well xD

4. looking back at comments, I've noticed a lot of swearing so from now on, I'll be deleting those comments.

5. I love writing for all of you, and if you're still reading at chapter 43, then I love you. (I was aiming for 35 chapters but I guess I got carried away hehe)

6. Yes, it's come to that time near the end of the book where I'm proud to announce a sequel, I need a really good title for it though so please please suggest some! <3 hint: it's a book of one person chasing after another.

Enjoy!

--- --- ---

(Part 2 of 2)

Leaving the bonfire for a little while did give me the chance to cool off, honestly, I just needed some isolation. Isolation was nice.

I kept on walking and walking further away from the rest of the people, until I couldn't even hear them or hear the loud music coming from the car; instead, I found tranquility in sitting cross legged on a tree stump in the middle of the forest while listening to the creatures of the night. I could tell there was a lake nearby because I could hear ducks and water splashing. Squeezing my eyes shut, I took deep breaths and tried to sort out my breathing that was raspy and heavy.

Why the hell did I say Jace could do it? Dammit. Albeit, if I didn't agree to it, he'd have to strip off. Huh, I guess Flynn really did have a brain and actually thought everything through. He kept spinning the bottle to Jace and asking stupid questions that were private and should stay private, so eventually, Jace had to keep stripping items of clothing off just to save the humiliation.

How far have you gone with Zach?

Are you a top or bottom?

Unprotected or protected?

Flynn was such an ass.

If this was going to be the start of an ongoing war with him, I would do anything to get out of it. I didn't want to fight with Flynn, I didn't want there to be this constant battle between us that could affect people that are close to me. Sure, yeah, maybe a lot of people dick around at this age, they lose friends, make new ones. I didn't want Flynn to be an ex friend of mine, even with everything that's occurred like when he slept with Naomi, he was far too special to me and as much as Liam pushes me, I'm not prepared to let him go. There must be a deeper reason of why he's all of a sudden picking on Jace just to try and get back at me, what do I have that he doesn't? Last time I checked, he was always better at socialising and he was basically a sex god.

A cool breeze swept across the forest I was sat in, trees rustled and the wind caused my hair to fall in front of my eyes. I sighed to myself and kept trying to blow it out of my face instead of using my hands.

"You look a little disorientated there." I heard his voice pipe up.

I opened my eyes and reached out to hook my fingers through his belt loops, gently, I pulled him close to me and he fell into my lap, straddling me and hugging my hips. I smiled to him when he brought his arms around my neck and we both leaned into a kiss. It was slow, tender and fired with passion.