8. Bondage and Nandos

"Our eyes are going to go square."

"So..?"

Jace and I were playing video games, just we had been for the past four hours since we finished our session.

I thought I was a master at this game but it turns out, Jace is better as much as I hated to admit it. I actually managed to blow his character up and I got a little too happy that I shoved him on the floor. He was sat cross legged on the sofa so he fell in a pretty painful way.

"Fucking yes! I win! I win! I win!" I sang.

"That hurt goddammit." Jace muttered as he rubbed the sore spot on his butt. "Lets play again."

I agreed and Jace and I were both head to head, equally as eager to win. I look to my left where he sat and might i add, he just looked so trained on the game. His lips were pursed together and his eyebrows were furrowed in concentration. I wanted to stare at him more but I had to tear my eyes away from him and concentrate on the game in front of me.

I wanted to carry on looking. He always made the funniest and most adorable expressions such as gritting his teeth together when he's almost winning or about to die. Sometimes, he facepalms himself when he looses in a stupid way and when I win, he tries to pull off a poker face or groans loudly.

"Who gets to say 'fucking yes' now?!" he yelled jokingly as he won. He shoved me off the sofa and I was sitting cross legged just like him so I fell face first. The pain erupted everywhere; my legs, arms and face were all sore.

"You shouldn't have done that." I smirked, I stood up from the floor and while his eyes were wide open in fear, mine were narrowed menacingly. He was kind of leaning on the sofa handle so I took that chance to pin him down by his wrists. I awkwardly straddled him in the process and I stared into his eyes, simply to make me look serious.

His brown eyes turned from fearful to humour and he turned it around so he shoved me off of him and instead, pinned me down in the same postion as I pinned him down. He did it all super fast, I didn't even get the chance to process it all and it reminded me of our shopping trip when he pinned me down to the floor.

"Six years tae-kwon doe bi-atch." He laughed.

"You mother fu-"

"Shh, do you hear that?"

"What?"

"The sound of me winning of course."

I groaned loudly at his idiotic comment and soon, we were both laughing. Our chuckling turned into loud fits of laughter and my gut hurt from all the laughing. I didn't even know what was so incredibly hilarous, it was just pathetic and childish.

"Jace, are you a sadist?" I said and met his eyes.

"I- what?"

"Does bondage really, you know, excite you?

He this point he looked all flushed and perplexed. I knew how to toy with him.

"Wha- no-"

"Then why are you sat on top of me, pinning me down, huh?"

He shook his head in confusion and then, in a click, his eyes widened and he scrambled off me hastily and I just laughed.

I was just laughing too much and it got to the point where I wasn't even making any sound and probably looked like a complete idiot. When I finally stopped, I steadied my breathing but then saw his face and chuckled.

"Don't make me karate chop your balls off, Zach."

"So you do like bondage?"

He groaned and we were silent for a few moments.