19. The Music Room (Cont.)

(Photo: Benjamin- played by Freddie Stroma)

Flynn tightened his grip around my neck and did the impossible by coming even closer to me; we were now moulded together. I traced the outline of his lips with my tongue and he opened up, letting me prod my tongue in. For a while, our tongues fought for dominance and then the most disturbing thought came to me: Flynn is the first male I've actually used tongues with.

The thought was soon waved off as Flynn let out a sexy moan and scrunched my hair up in his hands. It was getting messed up but I didn't seem to care that much because it was already messy and the simple act felt amazing.

Soon enough though, something down below started defying gravity but can you blame me? Both mine and Flynn's hard-on crotches were rubbing together and the entire situation we were in was heated enough.

Flynn started grinding against me, forcing out a moan. The feeling was so amazing and sent shivers up my spine and a wave of pleasure through me. I buried my head into his neck and he did the same to me. His hot breath fanned my bare neck and as he sucked and licked on my neck I felt like I was in pure bliss.

My jeans felt constricting but we were at school and I can't just drop my pants anytime I wanted. My hands subconsciously ran from Flynn's waist to his butt, to which I squeezed... Just a little. He let out another moan and that didn't exactly help mini Zach at all.

Before anyone could happen though, I forced myself to pull away because if that something happened, it wouldn't make a great statement when I walk out the of the room.

"Zach." Flynn whispered and be pulled away, breathless.

His eyes were still shut, relishing in the moment and a small smile was plastered his lips.

"Flynn... As feminine as I think you are," I whispered, slightly breathless, "I never actually thought you were gay."

He snorted unattractively like I had earlier and peppered my face with kisses. "I could say the same."

"Hold up," I stepped back a little, "I am not feminine."

"Yeah, you are- maybe not as much as I am but you still are." He came close to me again and put his arms around my waist, running a hand up and down my back and then he came close to me again, placing a kiss on my lips.

Guilt washed over me and I took a step back. "Flynn, you have a girlfriend." As much of a dick I could be, I was not a cheater.

I wasn't betraying Jace, he and I are not together, I can do whatever the hell I want with whomever.

"I...Marcie..." He recalled his girlfriend's name and seemed almost lost at that point.

As much as I wanted to go right in and kiss his again, a surge of guilt was just bubbling inside of me. Every time I see Marcie's face, I'd just feel so regretful and hell, I'm like an open book, she'd be quick to realise something is out of place.

I couldn't bring myself to look at Flynn's face so instead I settled for looking down at the ground though, the decision wasn't so great because Flynn still had a hard-on. I had managed to turn myself off after thinking about me as a relationship wrecker.

"You might want to sort that out." I trailed off and nodded down at his pants. The zip was literally bursting out.

I felt his finger underneath my chin; forcing me to look up at that oh so attractive face of his. High cheekbones, plump lips, perfect nose, chiseled jawline, it was obvious that he had inherited the good genes.

He took small steps towards the piano stool and then shrieked, making me look everywhere around the room rapidly.

"There's a girl..." Flynn said. What the hell does that even mean?