A/N

You successfully made it to the end of the journey of Shelley Swan's story.

In the original plot (most of it takes place on the sequel I planned for Esdras & Rose);

• Esdras Cullen is supposed to slowly fall in love with Rosalie after graduation party. They become human after taking the cure (Shelley's blood) and live their happily ever after together.

• The daughter of Shelley and Jacob, who is also a tribid (vampire + werewolf+ Nymph) is supposed to imprint on Benjamin of Egyptian coven.

• Renesmee Cullen doesn't exist.

Sadly, that sequel won't be published since I made changes to Esdras's character. Esdras was everyone's favourite where he ended up scoring a lot of love than Jacob. I deeply regret killing him. But let's face the truth, his character is too perfect.

Shelley Swan is the most native (in my words, the dumbest) character I created. She's blindly in love with Jacob to the point she doesn't see how toxic their relationship is. Everyone has their flaws. So does Shelley.

Comment down what you think of the storyline as a whole.

There are horrible errors throughout the story. So the story will be going through a rough edit soon.

You can now read more about your favourite BECAUSE characters in my OC Reveal book. It's published in my account under the name 'Raven Squad.'

Thank you for all the support and love! It means me a lot!

See you in another fanfic of mine!
Love you all❤
Raven