Ignore

Tae reached the uni gate and he got really happy when he saw Jungkook coming after a long time. He felt like he got his oxygen back. He smiled while looking at Jungkook but his smile faded when he saw Jimin getting off the bike as well. Tae didn't think about anything and ran. He hugged Jungkook. Jungkook was surprised but before he could say anything..

Tae:Kookie I missed you so much! (Tae pouted) But I'm really upset because you didn't come to my house or call me even after knowing I'm sick. Were you so busy?

Jungkook didn't know what to say so he looked at Jimin. He could tell that Jimin didn't like their hug so he didn't hug back. He lightly moved Tae away.

Jungkook:Tae I told I was busy. You do look like you are completely fine now. That's good. You should take care of yourself.

Tae:Kookie bu-

Jungkook:Come on it's almost time for lesson.

They all went in and Jhope hugged Tae after seeing him.

Jhope:Tae you didn't come the last few days, how are you now?

Meanwhile Jungkook left while holding Jimin's hand.

Tae noticed that and thought:I don't see any jealousy in kookie's face today even though hobi hyung hugged me. And why did he hold that Jimin guy's hand? Since when did they get close?

Jhope:Tae go now or your kookie will get mad?

Tae blushed a bit after hearing your kookie.

He entered the class but his heart was broken after seeing Jungkook and Jimin sitting together.

Tae to Jimin:Excuse me this is my seat. I always sit with my friend kookie.

Jungkook:Tae can you sit somewhere else? He's new here and has no friends. He feels comfortable sitting next to me.

Tae was teary.

Tae:But I don't have any friends in this class too kookie. You know that right?

Jungkook:Why do you make everything complicated? You know a lot of the people in this class. Just sit with them. Go!

Tae sat next to someone he didn't know. But his attention was only on Jungkook and Jimin: They looked very happy together.

During lunch Tae was about to sit next to Jungkook but..

Jungkook:Jhope and Jin hyung are not in our class so you can't spend much time with them so go sit with them. Jimin will sit here.

He arranged the chair like a gentleman for Jimin.

Jimin while pinching Jungkook's cheek:You are so sweet.

Tae sat with Jhope and Jin.

Jin:What is happening? He's never like this?

Jhope:Your kookie let you sit with us? Very surprising. Don't you think that Jungkook is getting to close to that Jimin guy?

Although Tae was sad..

Tae:No I think he's just being nice. He's a really kind and caring person. He's just giving time because Jimin is new.

He kept looking back and he saw them happy together, feeding each other. He thought back to times when they did those things.

At the end, in the evening..

Tae:Kookie come on let's spend time together.

Jungkook:I can't I have to drop Jimin off.

Tae:So you are going to take me to uni tomorrow?

Jimin:No he said he's going to take me to uni tomorrow right?

Jungkook while putting his hand on Jimin's shoulder:Of course hottie. Sorry Tae but you have a bike so it's not a problem. Jimin lives really far away so he needs someone with him. Hope you won't mind?

Tae was really heartbroken because of that but he still nodded as a yes.

While Jungkook and Jimin were traveling they went through a park. They spent a lot of time there together. They were chatting...

Jungkook:So Jimin what do you like?

Jimin:I like modern pop songs and dancing. During holidays I dance in my house with loud music.

Jungkook:Oh so cool. Show it to me someday. I really like watching dance, especially from a hot guy like you.

Jimin blushed.

Jimin:So what do you like?

Jungkook:I like shopping.

Jimin:Me too.

Jungkook:Oh so if I take you shopping, we'll have a good time because if you things with someone of similar interests you will have more fun. By the way what's your favorite color?

Jimin:Black and red.

Jungkook:Me too I have many   collections of black clothing.

Jimin:Oh I can tell you have a really good sense of dressing.

Jungkook:So if you don't have any problems we can spend time together by shopping, traveling, playing games etc.

Jimin:I would love to. If you don't mind I just want to ask:You and Tae are bestfriends, so is Tae going to mind if we spend time together?

Jungkook:Ah Tae is my childhood friend so I've spent a lot of time with him and now it's up to me who I want to spend time with and I want to spend time with you if you don't have any problems.

Jimin:Thank you for clearing it up. I really like spending time with you too.

Jungkook in mind:I need someone as understanding and reliable as him in my life.

Meanwhile at Tae's house he was studying but he couldn't concentrate because he could only think of the moments Jungkook and Jimin spent together.

Tae:Kookie what happened to you?Why are you suddenly ignoring me? Did I make a mistake? I hope everything goes back to how it was. My kookie will be back. I can't sit with anyone other than you, I hate going by myself to uni, I don't like eating with anyone other than you.Please don't ignore me Kookie.

Hey cuties this is it for this chapter, I hope you will like this chapter, love you all
Bye❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤