Shopping

After uni Tae and Eun-woo were leaving from uni. Jungkook went to Tae.

Jungkook:Tae I've been seeing you with him these days. Who is he?

Tae:Oh you should know him. He is hyung, Cha Eun-woo. And hyung he is my friend kook- Ah Jeon Jungkook, my childhood friend.

Eun-woo put his hand for a handshake:Hello Jungkook nice to meet you.

Jungkook ignored Eun-woo's hand.

Jungkook:Yeah me too. Anyways Tae when did you start becoming friends with him?

Eun-woo realized that Jungkook didn't like him so he put his hands away.

Tae:It's not really important. A friend is a friend.

Jungkook:Ok Tae tomorrow is a holiday so can we travel around?

Tae:Thanks Jungkook but I already have plans with hyung tomorrow.

Jungkook glared at Eun-woo.

Eun-woo:Tae talk to your friend, I'll wait there.

Eun-woo was about to leave when Tae held his hand.

Tae:No hyung our conversation is over. Jungkook I'm busy now so let's talk later.

Eun-woo:Ok let's go.

Tae and Eun-woo got on the bike and left.

Jungkook got pissed off at their interaction and ignorance towards him.

Jimin was a bit late but when he came, Jungkook was gone without telling him.

Jimin tried looking for Jungkook and tried calling him but it didn't work. Jungkook wasn't picking up. Jimin was hurt but he left all by himself.

Tae and Eun-woo went to the martial arts club.

Eun-woo:Tae why do I think that you are trying to ignore him? He's your friend. He might need you. Don't ignore him.

Tae:I don't want to talk to him.

Eun-woo:Ok I won't force you to. Just remember that he is your friend. Don't make the same mistake he did. When you think you are ready to talk to him, do so.

Tae:Ok Sensei. Teach me the moves.

Eun-woo was teaching him some moves but same as last time, Tae was having a hard time doing the moves but he kept going due to Eun-woo's motivation.

Eun-woo dropped Tae off after the session.

Eun-woo:Be ready at XXX time tomorrow for shopping.

Meanwhile Jungkook was really upset. He wasn't eating properly.

Jungkook's mom:Since the dinner and the club visit you guys haven't spent time together. Tae doesn't even come here. Since it's a holiday tomorrow, go spend time with Tae tomorrow.

Jungkook was already angry:Why would he even come here or spend time with me? He doesn't need me anymore. He's got a new friend.

Jungkook's mom:Tae got a new friend? Since when? And I'm surprised to hear that Tae isn't giving you time.

Jungkook:I'm full. I'm going to sleep.

He went upstairs.

Jungkook's mom:Did you hear what he said hubby? Tae got a new friend. He doesn't give Tae time. He is Tae's childhood friend and he's ignoring him now. Should I talk to Tae about it?