Alone??

Tae was really excited after going to Jungkook's house because they were going to spend time together after a while. But then his face got dark when thinking about the things Jungkook's behavior earlier.

Tae:Will everything go back to normal after tomorrow's dinner? I guess so. I want my kookie back.

Tae at home: he was looking through his clothes to see what to wear. He finally liked one.

Tae: Ugh my fashion sense. kookie once liked cute things but I don't think he likes them anymore. Who can help me to improve my fashion sense? I know Jimin will never help me .

Next day he went to uni with joy. He met Jin and Jhope.

Jhope:Oooh Tae I can see glow on your face after a while.

Jin: Is this for Jungkook? Do you have any good news?

Tae shyly:Yeah kookie and me are going for dinner tonight together.

Jin:Omg Tae is this a date?

Tae:No his family asked him since we don't spend much time together.

Jhope:Oh I was gonna ask you and Jungkook to come with us to the EXO concert. Oh well I'm happy for you.All the best for tonight I hope you both will enjoy

Jungkook and Jimin ignored Tae as always but Tae didn't mind because he knew he was going to have the dinner with Jungkook soon.

At lunch Tae went out to look for Eun-woo. But Eun-woo wasn't in. Tae suddenly got a text.

Hyung:Big nails it's lunch time so eat well! I'm sorry I couldn't come today but I will tomorrow:)

Tae laughed a bit:Ah Chatterbox hyung.He remembered about the lunch when he is not here !!

At the end of the uni Tae went to his house and after a bit Tae got ready for the dinner. He dressed up quickly since he lived far away from the restaurant.

Tae arrived at the restaurant and sat in a seat, waiting for Jungkook.

Tae:Guess I'm here at the perfect time. Kookie must be coming soon.

Jungkook and Jimin were at the Cinema so his phone was on silent.

Tae(In text):Kookie I'm here. When are u coming?

The waiter asked him for his order.

Tae:Could you wait for a few minutes please? I'm waiting for someone.

The waiter replied as an ok and left.

A while passed:

Tae (in text):Hey kookie? Come on.I am waiting.

No reply from Jungkook

Tae was waiting for a long time.

Meanwhile after cinema

Jimin:Hey kookie let's go to the night club. Let's get some drinks.

Jungkook:Ok. Let's get drinks.

They both entered and had a few drinks. First from a few to many.

Jimin:Kookie let's go to the dance floor. Everybody's there. It looks fun.