Enjoy

Author POV:This chapter is very Taewoo based as there needs be equation change between the relationship. I hope you all like it!

After eating chocolate and ice cream Eun-woo dropped Tae off at his house.

Eun-woo:Tae remember to come at XXX time. I'll be waiting outside and don't be sad. Everything will be fine so don't worry.

Tae:Thanks for comforting me and understanding me.

They greeted each other goodbye and left their way. At night Tae was still thinking about Jungkook and Jimin's kissing and was crying.

Eun-woo on the other hand was thinking about Tae while laying on his bed.

Eun-woo:I think he's still upset about today. What can I do to lighten his mood? Wait I know.

Eun-woo sent Tae a bunch of funny videos.

Tae received a text and a few videos.

Chatterbox hyung:Big nails watch these videos. And don't be sad.

Tae was looking around:Did he set cameras here or something? How does he know I'm sad?

Tae watched the videos. At first it was just smiles but they eventually turned into laughter.

Tae in mind: Thanks hyung. I don't know how you understand me so much but thanks.

Next day Tae got everything ready to go to the farm with Eun-woo.

{Author POV:Please imagine there's a bag with him.}

After a bit Eun-woo came with a car.

Eun-woo:Oh big nails. You're ready? Come inside.

Tae sat next to him.

Tae:Wow you have a car.

Eun woo:No I rented this. Are you ready to go?

Tae:Yeah.

Eun-woo started the car. After a bit they reached the farm. While they were getting out of the car: