Normal

At night Tae called Eun-woo multiple times but Eun-woo's phone was off. Tae was expecting Eun-woo to call back. After a while he got a call. He picked it up excitedly thinking it was Eun-woo but it was Jungkook.

Tae:Hello?

Jungkook:Yeah Tae what are you doing?

Tae:Oh Jungkook you called me now?

Jungkook:I was missing you so I called you. I'm sure you missed me too right?

Tae:No that's not the case.

Jungkook:Ah what's the reason to be shy? I'm your soon to be fiance after all. And it's not like anyone can resist my charm.

Their conversation went on for a while. Jungkook kept talking while Tae answered very rarely. He was busy thinking why is Eun-woo not calling him.

Next day:

When Tae went outside ,he saw Jungkook waiting outside with his bike.

Jungkook:Hey Tae baby! Look I came at the perfect time. Hop on!

Tae:Why are you calling me 'baby'? And just because hyung isn't coming doesn't mean you have to come

Tae:Why are you calling me 'baby'? And just because hyung isn't coming doesn't mean you have to come. I have my own bike.

Jungkook:Oh come on! You are my soon to be fiance and my bestfriend. I know you like going with me. It's my duty too.

Then suddenly Tae's dad came.

Tae's dad:Oh Jungkook! You are such a good guy

Tae's dad:Oh Jungkook! You are such a good guy. Tae what are you waiting for? Go to uni then chat. Get on.

Jungkook:Hold on to me tightly.

Tae got on the bike. This is the first time Tae felt different getting on the bike with Jungkook. It felt like something was missing.

After they left:

Tae's dad:Wow Jungkook is so romantic and caring. He's so responsible. He's gonna keep Tae happy. Tae is so lucky to have him as his life partner. Tae's mom was right.

During the ride Jungkook was saying a lot romantic things to Tae but Tae didn't respond or listen.

At the Uni Tae left Jungkook to immediately try to meet Eun-woo but Eun-woo wasn't there.