Really friends??

Next day Tae went to uni and saw Jungkook and Jimin getting off the bike. Tae went near Jungkook.

Tae:Kookie you know about the me and Jimin friendship thing, are we going to do it?

Jungkook:Yeah Jimin you know Tae already right? From today on we should all be friends.

Jimin gave an awkward smile: Yeah ok friends!

Tae gave him a boxy smile.

Jungkook and Taehyung understood that Jimin was not very happy about the situation.

Jimin:Jungkook let's go to our classroom.

Jimin quickly pulled him and took him to their classroom. Tae gave a sad smile to himself and went.

The same thing happened as Jungkook and Jimin were sitting together while Tae was sitting all by himself. No one in the entire class, not even Jungkook looked back at him. They had an assignment to do but Jungkook was struggling. Tae noticed that:Kookie should I help you with that?

Jimin:It's ok it's our task so I'll help him.

Jungkook:Yeah Jimin is right. Us two can do it.

Tae with a sad smile:Ok

They were both struggling because they weren't that good but they didn't take Tae's help.

Tae watched their struggle.

Tae in mind:This is the first time kookie has not taken my help.

During lunch Jimin went to the washroom so Jungkook and Taehyung sat together. Jimin suddenly returned

Jungkook:Oh this is Jimin's seat! Tae would you mind sitting somewhere else?

As Tae was about to leave with a sad face.

Jimin: Tae you can stay there. I have a better place.

Jimin sat on Jungkook's lap.
They smiled at each other and Jungkook held Jimin's waist. This broke Tae's heart. They were smiling at each other and feeding each other.

Jin and Jhope were shocked by the scene and felt bad for Tae. At the end of eating Jin and Jhope callled Tae.

Jhope:Wow Jungkook is totally avoiding you as I can see.

Tae:No he said that me and Jimin are all his friends. He said that since I spent time, he's giving time to Jimin.

Jin:Who are you trying to explain to, us or you? Are you just trying to comfort yourself?

Jhope: I can tell by your face that you are hurt but you are not expressing it.

Tae couldn't hold it in and started crying.