🌹🌹The End🌹🌹

This is an alternative ending

This is the Taekook ending chapter. This is also the last chapter so hope you will enjoy it.

☆☆To think about this ending, you must think back to the chapter called 'substitute' . Everything after that never happened.

In the story:
Eun-woo and Felix were watching TV when Eun-woo saw the second lead and cried. He realized that he loved Tae and told Felix. Felix told him to propose to Tae so Eun-woo wrote a confession letter for him.

Jungkook's mom brought a picture of Jungkook from Tae and it had 'I love you Kookie' written on it. Jungkook and his dad were really happy to see that but they were disappointed to hear the fact that Tae and Eun-woo were together at the ice cream parlor.

Jungkook was also a witness of their closeness.

He now realized that he loves and doesn't want to lose him so he was worried that Tae would fall in love with Eun-woo.

He wanted to Eun-woo's feelings so he called him. They decided that would at XX place.

Eun-woo arrived at the place. Jungkook was waiting for Eun-woo impatiently.

Eun-woo:Jungkook, why did you call me?

Jungkook:Eun-woo, what's your relationship with Tae?

Eun-woo:Firstly I'm older than you so call me hyung, secondly why are you so interested in knowing about our relationship?

Jungkook:Actually I love Tae, that's why I want to know whether it's just friendship or more. It seems like as far as I can see, you like Tae.

Eun-woo:You have guessed it right. I love Tae but I haven't confessed yet. I even wrote a letter and I'm gonna give it tomorrow.

Jungkook was crying

Eun-woo:Why are you crying? Are you ok?

Jungkook took out the piece of paper with the drawing and the confession.

Jungkook:Look Tae made this. I was so stupid back then to not realize. Now I have realized, and I don't want to lose him.

Eun-woo's heart was breaking.

Jungkook:You are my hyung so you understand right?

Jungkook while sobbing:I'm like your little brother, so please don't take him from me. I can't live without him. Please.

Eun-woo:I can understand you.But I love him too. I also have to know his feelings. I will confess to him tomorrow so I'm sorry Jungkook but I can't help you with this.

Jungkook was in fear of losing Tae. He was really regretting his past actions but he could never see someone else with Tae. He only wanted one chance and he would fix everything. He will love Tae so much, that Tae will forget all the bad memories.