Big nails

Because of the jump scare Tae screamed. He closed his eyes. After sometime someone said..

???:You can watch now. The ghost isn't there.

Tae opened his eyes and looked at him. It was a handsome man who was smiled at him sweetly. Tae felt embarrassed after he realized that he was holding that man's collar with one hand and his hand with the other.

Tae immediately took his hands away.

???:Since you are scared of horror movies, you shouldn't have come by yourself.

Tae: .....

???:Show me your hands.

???:Wow your hands are beautiful but your nails are long

???:Wow your hands are beautiful but your nails are long. See you made scratches on my hand with your big nails

Tae: .....

???:Are you mute by any chance?

Tae: .....

???:I think you are not Korean. Chinese? Japanese? But this movie is Korean. You wouldn't be able to understand it. But I know you don't need to know languages to enjoy horror movies. I'm sorry I only know Korean or I could've talked to you in your language. I only know Konichiwa and Nihao these two words. I wish I knew your language. I wouldn't have felt bored by this movie and talked to you.

Tae:Who told you I'm a foreigner? I'm Korean.

???:Wow finally, you talked.

Tae noticed Jimin and Jungkook whispering something in each other's ear.Tae felt sad .

???:By the way you want chocolate?

He took out a chocolate bar from his pocket.

???:You know I have a sweet tooth. I love chocolate. It's my favorite.

Tae:No thank you.

???:Why? Who can refuse chocolate? It's 70% cocoa containing chocolate with no sugar. Try it.

Tae:No.

???:Oh you think I'm suspicious? I'm not a bad person. I didn't put anything in the chocolate. See?

??? ate a piece of the chocolate.

Tae in mind:Who am I stuck with? This dude is so talkative.

But he didn't realize that he completely forgot about the horror movie.

Tae saw Jungkook feeding Jimin popcorn. They didn't look back at Tae even once even after knowing Tae's fear.