Heartbreak 💔

Author POV: I know all the readers want Tae to fully ignore Jungkook. That will start from the next chapter. The storyline here is a bit different. It's quite important so bear this chapter.I hope you all will like this chapter.

In the story:

Tae: It's ok Jungkook. I know you were busy. Don't worry.

Tae left.

Jungkook in mind:Tae called me Jungkook? It feels kinda weird. Maybe he called me that by mistake.

He shrugged off and sat next to Jimin.

He kept looking back at Jimin. He kept thinking about what happened last night at the club. He was feeling butterflies in his stomach. Jungkook was thinking about something but didn't know who to discuss it with. He looked at Tae and saw Tae concentrating on the class.

During lunchtime:

Tae was about to go to meet Eun-woo when Jungkook called him.

Jungkook:Tae I have to talk about something really important with you so can we meet at the cafe nearby after school?

Tae:No Jungkook I'm busy.

Jungkook felt weird again when he heard Tae call him Jungkook.

Jungkook:Please Tae give me time today. It's really important. You are my bestfriend. I can't tell this to anyone else.

After hearing this request after a long time Tae was very happy and couldn't deny him. His heart skipped a beat when Jungkook called him his bestfriend.

Tae:Ok fine. I'll come.

After uni Tae was waiting for Jungkook at the cafe. Jungkook came after a bit.

Jungkook:Which coffee do you want?

Tae:Did you forget that I don't drink coffee?

Jungkook:Oh right. you want Strawberry milkshake.

They both ordered what they wanted.

When their order came:

Tae only took a sip but Jungkook immediately started speaking.

Jungkook:The important thing I want to tell you is that I like someone. And I think you know who it is. I don't know how that person became so important to me in such few days. I don't know why like spending time with him so much. I think I'm falling for him.

Tae is very naive. For a few seconds he thought maybe it was him but his heart immediately broke when...

Jungkook:It's Jimin. My sexy mochi.

Tae felt like his heart was getting torn. He could've broken down anytime. He has loved Jungkook for a long time. All his dreams with Jungkook felt like they were breaking within seconds.

Jungkook:What do you think? Should I propose to him now or should I propose to him properly in a few days on his birthday?

Tae:Ye-ah you should. Your choice. You-

Jungkook:I think then I'll propose to him on his birthday. But you have help to help me with the decorations.

Tae knew he was about to cry any moment.

Tae:O-k I'll help you.

Tae quickly got up to leave.

Jungkook:Are you not gonna finish your drink?