Chapter 4: Panic

⚠️TW: RAPE⚠️ (it will be in the second part of this chapter if you would like to skip it and just read the first)

~❀~

"I'm sorry, WHAT?!" Katia practically shouted.

I was lost in my thoughts... 'My engagement party is also next week, that's why I came to Katia's place for a few days, I can't handle being in a house that doesn't even want me-Ya Allah it's going to be in his house!' That snaps me out of my trance.

"Katia!"

"What?!" She turns around with distress written all over her face and runs a hand through her short brown hair.

"Calm down because if you don't then I won't. We have another thing to worry about," I tell her.

She takes a deep breath, "What is it?"

"The Engagement party is at his house."

"EXCUSE ME?!"

Subhanallah here we go again. To be honest, I'm panicking just as much as she is, and I can't really blame her because I get it. I definitely get it. This man- I mean Azim has a lot more power than we think and he sure shows it off.

"Calm down woman because I'm going to have a panic attack right here if you don't." I can already feel my heart racing as I speak.

"Okay," she breathes, "okay."

A few minutes pass and we've both calmed down at this point, thankfully. "I have a mission I have to get to so I'm going to try and shake this off for now but when I get back we need to look into this Azim more."

She nods and flops down on the bed. 'I felt that in my soul.' Right now that's all I want to do but I have business to get to and going to sleep can wait.

~❀~

An hour later I arrive at my destination... a dark alley where the attacker stands.

I pull my face covering over my nose and mouth. This man has sexually assaulted 17 children and 5 women he killed and then raped. His life should have ended years ago his ugly, disgusting, filthy life should have ended years ago... but since it didn't, now it will.

I walk into the alleyway with my bow in hand and stand a few feet away from him and ask, "Waiting for someone?"

He jolts and turns around, when he sees the arrows on my back and the bow in my hand he laughs nervously, "Haha yes," his hideous voice croaks out.

"Well let me ask you... we're you waiting for Clare?" I say the name of the first child he assaulted, and his eyes widen, "How about Sofie? Blake? Aamna?" I list all the children and then begin to circle him, all the while eying him like a hawk about to strike its prey, "Were you perhaps waiting for Mary?" The first woman he killed, "Kathrine? Lilly?" I list all the women and the stop.

The man is trembling from head to toe. A cold sweat has broken on his skin. He opens his mouth and I cut him off, "Who gave you permission to speak," I look around, "I sure don't see anyone."

The pathetic man shuts his mouth, "That's what I thought. Now I want to hear you confess. Confess to all the women you murdered and raped. confess to all the children you assaulted. Confess that you were going to do the same with the woman who was going to show up for you today," I hood out a recording device, "Confess to the world and I might just make this a quick death for you."

Anger boils in my veins when he begins to speak, "I- I didn't do anything!" He begins to plead, "I was just- just helping them! They asked for it!"

I scoff, "Wrong answer." I take an arrow and shoot it into his leg. He wails out in pain and falls to the ground.

"Okay!! Okay, I confess!"

I shoot another arrow in his leg just so he understands the pain won't stop here.

"AGH! I said I confess!!" He cries.

"Did you? Oh, my bad I must've misheard you." I give him a menacing smile.

I press the record button and wave my bow at him to continue. He finishes saying all of the names. Every last one of them and then I finally end the recording. "Now time to say goodbye."

"Wai-,"

I don't give him time to say anything, and I shook him in the stomach and shoulders. Then I take his head and bash it against the ground to make him pass out. Thankfully he passes out and I can get my crew to drag him to get sentenced to something worse than jail.

No. I didn't kill him. I made him suffer and kept him alive so that he can live his life in the worst way possible. So that he can live his life in torture. So that he has a bad life here and in the hereafter.

I walk to my car and wave my hand to the rooftops where my crew resides. Signaling for them to pick up the body and dump him.

I get in the car and drive once I see one of them walk out of the shadows. I smile at Ayesha, one of the crew members. "You sure you don't want one of us to drive you home baghi? (big sis.)

"No! Alhamdulilah I'll be fine! Jizakallah Kahir!"She smiles in response to my thanks.

I drive back to Katia's house with my hands shaking and my lungs aching.

~❀~

A/n: Salam everyone! This one was an emotional roller coaster to write so I hope you guys liked it and if not... we'll as long as you don't tell me I'll be fine lol
Vote and comment on your thoughts about this book!