PSA

Hi, Readers!

So, as you all know, I recently released Chapter 18 of ADIAWYHM and it included a scene of Sam and Sloane using the d slur against Audrey. I didn't know at the time that there was so much discourse around bisexual woman using the d slur. In my mind, while writing, I figured it would be fine for me to use it, as my understanding of the d slur was a term used against women who are attracted to women and because all I was trying to do was convey how awful Sam and Sloane are to Audrey and the others.

This was brought to my attention on both Wattpad and TikTok, but I have since learned that that is not the case and I have no business using this slur. As such, I have deleted chapter 18 and plan on editing that scene and republishing it so my readers are more comfortable continuing to read my story. I deeply and sincerely apologize for the people I have upset with this chapter and understand if anyone no longer wishes to read this story. Going forward, I will make sure to do more research on controversial topics such as this to prevent a situation like this from happening again.

Again, from the bottom of my heart, I am so sorry and I never intended to hurt or offend anyone with this chapter.

Until next time,

Lamia ❤️