Chapter 25

last night after Ethan left I ended up opening my phone nothing was like what I imagined.

my crying on live broadcast made people feel bad about dragging my husbands image through the mud .

before the interview the media was buzzing the way I expected it to , Ethan was the number one hashtag about being a two timer.

He still is the number one hashtag but now for a different reason the people are apologizing for what they posted about him and everything they said about him, they feel bad that their actions has caused such distress in our family .

and just like that Ethan's image was redeemed , Austin texted me about my perfect acting skills that made everyone sympathise with me .

Newspapers that were already on top of the story about Ethan's outburst had to pullback their papers because of the type of implications they'd recieve after people heard my side of the story .

Ethan's reputation is saved and so is mine ,our company has recieved publicity which every good and is what the business needs , My family didn't go through any sort of bad publicity and its all thanks to Austin .

but I guess in all of this Sarah is the one with a tainted image now but just like Ethan said " she'll get over it " , its not like I revealed her identity but the people who were there at the party saw her so they know who I was referring to , that's why she will never be able to show her face  in front of them again .

I'm sitting at Caitlyn's shop explaining to her what really happened , how Ethan seemed sincere last night and the position he offered.

" come to think of it Sarah is not the angel Ethan makes her out to be , he always calls you selfish but she is worse , she did what she did knowing very well it might upset Ethan and cause him to act the way he did , and in turn cause him to lose everything he has worked hard for , if it weren't for you Ethan would be broke as we speak , and it does not seem like she cares at all "  .

" yeah, you are right , but I am just glad none of my fears became a reality , I have my dream job and by the looks of things my life won't be as dark as it was , and its all thanks to Austin , I really owe him big time "

her eyebrows wiggle , " who is this Austin character ?" .

" you don't know him but you will meet him at dad's DALFI, I invited him as a thank you thingy " 

" oh so do we like Austin?" this time her shoulders wiggle .

" what no of course not , why are you asking me something like that ?"

"because you blushed at the mention of his name " 

"look , I am just grateful for what he did , him and I have become really good friends ,we talk almost everyday and that's all there is to it ".

" okay Mrs Price if that's all there is to it then its fine , oh and also dad asked me to ask you to call him when you are not busy I think he wants to confirm the bookings for the house we are going to rent" .

" sure , I'll call him after work " .

" please don't forget , its this weekened so we will have to make things snappy, I already arranged with Aunty Rita about the hike on saturday, she will buy the gears and Stephany already ordered the cake and fixed everything with the photographer " .

she sighs , " I pray everything goes well , I can't wait to spend time with them, I really need this break" .

" I need it more " I groan.

"so have you figured out the excuse you will give dad about Ethan not showing up again? and  how exactly are going to explain Austin showing up instead of your husband , what if dad finally catches up?" she asks .