Chapter 39

Friday ......

this week felt like a month , it was nothing like I thought it would be , it was tiring , I didn't even enjoy the spa treatment and I think Ethan noticed because he ended up asking me if I was worried about something. I denied it of course but I don't think he bought it .

through all that exhaustion all I wanted was to talk to Kam , something is wrong at the house which is causing the network failure ,Ethan's phone was also doing the same thing , we only get reception once we are out of the house and unfortunately for me that's when I couldn't call Kam because Ethan was around .

I am in my bedroom with the stylist Ethan got for me , from the very beginning of the week all Ethan has talked about was the anniversary so much that I don't recall hearing Sarah's name come out of his lips , she called him on wednsday whilst we were at the spa but they didn't talk much .

right now I am frustrated that my reception is still not working , Ethan wasn't able to fix it because we were too busy , I don't even know if Kam is coming but I'm sure Ethan invited him .my heart is filled with so much longing it made me cry last night , Kam has cast a spell on me there's no way he changed my mind so fast , back then I used to meditate about being strong and facing Ethan but now my only meditation is Kam. I  kept thinking about how I will tell him I want to give us a try and his reaction was out of this world in every scenario .

I could care less about my anniversary its not as if its real anyways ," my anniversary with a another woman's man ", I finally registered the truth to my brain .

the decoraters have already arrived , I can hear them moving  the furniture around , the caterers also , I don't know if they will finish on time because the whole thing starts at 3pm and its already 12 pm .

Ethan left about an hour ago to go and get a haircut , I was very privileged last night to choose which hairstyle he should do , the fake it till you make it thing actually works , our relationship or rather friendship feels a lot normal  .

my hairstylist has done a marvelleous job , she dyed my hair white giving me that beautiful snowy look and tied my bun up like the chinese people do  , my dress is a royal blue ball gown , Ethan wanted us to do thr snow white and the beast theme . our school hosted a concert in the 8th grade for the parents , our group was playing  beauty and the beast and Ethan and I were fortunate enough to get the roles , that's actually when our friendship began.

Caitlyn is coming in early to have her make up done by the one and only Tanya West- one of the best make-up artists , when I was on the phone with Caitlyn the other day I told her that Ethan managed to get her to be the one to do my makeup so Ethan ended up offerring to pay for Caitlyn's makeup as well I could sense by her tone that she wanted to turn the offer down it was because Ethan was the one offering, she loves Tanya more than I do so I used the sister card on her and it worked wonders like it always does .

Her and Tanya arrive at the same time.

  " there she is " she wraps me a warm hug , " you don't have any make up but you already look like a princess , if you are not careful you just might steal Ethan's heart " she says .

" but hasn't she already ?" ,Tanya questions.

"  she has , I just mean he will love her more ".

" I am sure she will , I envy you , I don't ususlly get calls from my clients husbands ,they are the ones who arrange for themselves , Ethan is a rare diamond  , you are very lucky " she says sincerely , Caitlyn like always rolls her eyes at this .

if I were to see Tanya downtown without her makeup on I would pass her , no one has ever seen her without it , which makes me curious , I feel like hosting a pyjama party and inviting her just so I  can see what she looks like under all that make up , she is perfect at it  but anyone can see that she is hiding something big under all that foundation .