Chapter 2

Day 2 in the hospital

Today when I woke up, I had a stiff back. Sleeping like that for the rest of the night wasn't the best desicion.

Also today some nurses came to take some blood from Minho. They need to run some more tests to make sure that the surgery went well.

Later the doctor came and told me some good news. He said that Minho might wake up tomorrow. I was so happy, but not for long. Because he didn't wake up.

I couldn't sit here with him as much as I wanted to, I had to go with Lilly to the cafeteria. She insisted for me to eat. But I wasn't in the mood for food.

Day 3

Yesyerday the doctor said that Minho can wake up today but.... Nothing happened.

I stayed beside him the whole day hopping that he will wake up. I know that I probably need to go home and wash up, change etc. But not today. I still have hope.

My cousin Chris called me today. I told him about what happened to Minho and me. He said that he would come to me as soon as possible. But of course he can't stay for long.

Day 4

I woke up because I heard some noices coming from the corridor. I looked at Minho from the sofa on other side of the room.

Yesyerday he was pale however today he looked better or is it only my imagination. It seems like he finally has some color in his face.

I went closer to him and placed my hand on his right cheek. I stroked his cheek gently. Totally forgetting about the noise outside. His skin felt warmer today.

But those loud voices interrupted my actions. Curiosity took over me and I went to look at what's going on. I opened the door and saw a man talking with a nurse loudly.

That man was well built, black hair, Australian accent.... Is that Christopher?

I left Minho's room and closed the door behind me "Chris?" I asked surprised still holding Minho's room door handle.

The man I supposed was Chris turned around and looked at me. And yes, it was him. "Y/n thank god" he came running to me and hugged me tight.

"Chris, what are you doing here? You said that you can't come so soon" I hugged him back just as tight and instantly relaxed.

Channie's hugs are the best. They are so relaxing, soft, warm and comfy. It feels so good.

"well change of plans" he said still hugging me.