Chapter 14

When most of the preparations were done, they decided to shower and change their clothes. They left spaghetti cooking on the stove on low heat.

"Wow it smells fancy" Y/n joked.

"You are right. It's almost time for the boys to come. Let's go shower quick and dress up"

"Oh damn. I need to do my makeup fast" Y/n hurriedly left everything behind and went upstairs.

"She looks so pretty without the makeup too" Minho said out loud but Y/n couldn't hear that.

<< Time skip >>

Minho after shower came downstairs to turn off the stove.

He had only a towel wrapped around his torso. Water drops trickled down his body.
If Y/n saw this she wouldn't be able to look away.

After turning off the stove he went to his room to finish dressing up.

Of course, Minho finished first and started tidying up the kitchen. There were clean dishes left so he put them into their places.

After "long" time passed and Y/n came downstairs ".. I can't do my eyeliner" she was pouting.

"I keep messing up"

"Try here in the bathroom. Maybe you will be able to see better since the light downstairs is brighter"

Without a reply Y/n went straight to the bathroom and tried doing her makeup there.

"YESSS.... Finallyy" Y/n's voice was heard in the house coming from the bathroom.

"I guess it worked" Minho smiled to himself.

"She's soo cute"

*Door bell rings*

"Minho, can you open the door?"

"Yes, love" he went to open the door.

There stood Changbin and Han "Hey".

"Come in" Minho said maybe a little too cold.

"Ouch that was cold. Why so cold?" Han asked overhyped half joking half serious.

"When I was not cold to you guys?"

"True" Changbin went past them.

"Yaa Changbin, that was supposed to be a joke" Minho felt offended.

...

"Guys, do you wanna do something?" Minho asked.