Chapter 10

<< Morning >>

I woke up first or so I thought.
I looked around and noticed that Minho was nowhere to be seen.
Not long after I smelled something nice.

So, I got up and went to check who smelled that good. The smell led me all the way to the kitchen and I saw Minho cooking.

I went up behind him "Good morning. That smells soooo good".
He turned around and suddenly hugged me. "Morning" he chuckled while kissing the top of my head.

I got deja vu. It felt like good old days and then I froze on the spot.
Since when Minho started acting like this?

Suddenly Minho released me from his embrace and apologized.
".... I made breakfast for us... all" it was a bit awkward.
".... Yeah, I can see that" Minho streched his head.

"Good morning you two" Mingi came here.

"Morning" me and Minho said.

"Are the others asleep?" I asked.

"Yepp"

"Let's wake them up cause Minho made us breakfast. Don't want for it to turn cold" I strolled to the living room where Jisung and Changbin were sleeping.

"Good morning sunshines. Rise and shine" I pulled back the curtains to let in the sun into the room.

I received no answer from those two so I marched towards them.

When I got near them, I couldn't bring myself to harshly wake them up. Instead I got down on my knees near Jisung and shook him lightly
"Jisung, wake up. Breakfast is ready" I said lightly to not scare the poor boy.
I swear he is so cute when sleeping.

He hummed and slowly opened his eyes.
When he saw that it was me who woke him up, he smiled.

"Good morning, Jisung" I ruffled his hair then I moved on to waking up Changbin.

I shook him as well "Wake up, sleepy head" he stretched his muscles before opening his eyes.

"Morning Y/n" he smiled.

"Guys you both look soooo cute right now but you have to wake up if you want your breakfast still warm"

I heard some unhappy murmurs and I laughed to myself then I walked away.

Not long after Jisung came into the dining area curled up into a blanket and halfway asleep.
"Sooo cute" I squealed.
Jisung giggled and sat down.

"You think that's cute? Have you seen my morning hair? Isn't it cute?" Changbin pouted.

"I have seen your hair Bin... You are cute too, don't be jealous" I leaned towards him and ruffled his hair.